Chapter 10

Episode 10

Beth POV

"You seem tense." Her black gaze scanned my lingerie-dressed figure. The skin-tight outfit was not for the faint of heart. The vivid crimson stood out well against my tanned skin. My fingertips wandered hesitantly across the flowery lace made of silky mesh material. It was a lovely and comfy outfit, but having black eyes on me was too much for me. Her gaze is drawn to the flowery lace cups with charming bow embellishment, adjustable shoulder straps, flowing asymmetrical hem, and a coordinating sheer G-string below.

"I'm terrified." After the lengthy ten minutes of stillness and tension between us, I remarked.

After at least 40 minutes of us browsing through all the things she ordered me to buy, she chose the most exposing lingerie set and told me to try it on.

"Why?"

"Just is." Through my teeth, I murmured. She twirled her fingers, motioning for me to turn around. "Take your time." Her tone was raspy and dark like chocolate, so delicate and delicious. I gently turned around, trying not to trip on my soft marshmallow feet. This was completely out of my comfort zone; after all, Zack and I had sex in the dark.

Now I'm showing off my body to a complete stranger, and it doesn't sound good in my head that I'm doing it for money.

"If you're tense, it indicates there's dry, and I'm afraid I don't fuck, dry pussy."

It seemed strange to admit that I was far from dry. But seeing her dark eyes staring over my body with nothing but need gives me a drive I had never idea existed deep inside me. So far, I've loved the small push to come out my shell. I just hope she doesn't put too much pressure on me. Her powerful body sank farther onto the sofa as she unbuttoned her shirt.

I jerked my head away.

"Why are you averting your gaze, Bethany?"

I shook my head, a dark crimson stain on my cheeks. "I've never done it in broad light." I admitted.

"Take a look at me, Bethany."

My eyes were scared to look at her, but they did. Her top was gone, and glancing at her toned upper body, my mouth immediately moistened; I was quite certain that beneath her pants would produce the same response. "Do you solely fuck in the dark?" She inquired. I watched as her hands slipped down her abs and vanished inside her trousers, she palmed her extremely hard cock.

The most inches I've ever taken was five, and while I was happy with that, I wasn't sure whether I could take twice as many.

"Ye-yes."

"Why?" Her eyes spoke so many evil things that I couldn't answer her queries.

"I..." My wretched heart is pounding against my heart, and my pussy was soaking against the flimsy underwear that hardly conceal anything.

"Come here." Her right index finger motioned for me to approach. My feet paddled to her without a second's hesitation. She patted beside her. "Bethany, I want you to feel at ease because this is your first time with me." She said quietly,

Her fingers went under my chin, drawing my attention to her gaze. "Tell me what you want, and I'll carry it out. But the next time, I'll be in command."

I gasped and nodded in response. "Kiss me and...And we can have sex but softly." I blushed and tried to look away, but her palm on my chin stopped me. "In which location shall I kiss you?"

I bite my lips and then point to them, my breast, and reluctantly, my pussy. Her dark chuckle created another wave that spilled into my panties. Her fingers hooked into the back of my head, her face drew closer, and her soft, strangely moist lips kissed me tenderly.

My eyes closed, and I suddenly melted on the spot.

"Do you like it that way, Beth?"

I agreed by nodding.

"Good." She resumed kissing me. I exclaimed as her next hand settled on my thighs and began pressing along the region, causing goose bumps to appear on my skin, and that rubbing resulted in her ascending deeper to my hidden, moist cave. She drew away just as she was going to contact my sensitive spot, and I exhaled deeply.

"How about we take this upstairs?" She spoke in hushed tones. My pulse rate increased as I realized we were going to go a little further.

My gaze was drawn down to her firm cock, which struggles to emerge from the confines of her pants.

I bite my lower lip harder than I expected. I turned over my shoulder to find that she had just shut the door. Her gaze never left mine as she approached behind me, wrapping her hands around my waist and bringing me into her warm body.

I felt her fingers slide the strap off my shoulder blades, her finger glide over my arms, and a wave of ecstasy shook my body. She kissed my neck and then slid the lingerie down. Leaving my tight nipples to be hardened even more by the air.

Her finger pushed into my panties, found my clit, and started caressing it. "I was mistaken, you're drenched." Her finger then slid in and started to pound in me. I whimpered, widening my legs so her fingers could go further.

"You feel like a virgin." In husky tones, she remarked. She extended her fingers and flipped me around like a coin. She drew me into a kiss as she brought me to the bed. When she shoved me down, I yelped and was enveloped by nothing but exquisite tenderness. Her warm fingers grabbed for the tongs and yanked it off, then opened my legs, her gaze fixed on my pearl.

"You have such a lovely flower." She muttered, her head slowly vanishing between my knees, till her lips sucked on my little bud, at which point I let out a loud moan. Her tongue twirled on it for many minutes as I felt my stomach constrict and twist with unfamiliarity, causing me to shout upon my lungs. I felt myself blasted out a come shot.

"I had no idea you were a squirter." She laughed. I shook my head and trembled as I realized I'd had an orgasm I'd never had before. Before rising up from between my legs, she gave me a huge lick.

She carefully stroked her big, cock, letting the monster drop long, sticky cumin. She lay on top of me, one hand supporting her weight while the other tenderly stroked my cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you." She encouraged. I nodded my head, biting my lips, but she pulled it out with her fingers and kissed me. Her cock rubbed into my moist entrance, widening it, and my breath hitched, my hands pressing against her chest. When she sank further, I felt an agony flare through my body. As I began to push off her cock, leaving only the length to remain in, my pussy convulsed and contracted around it, causing her to grind her teeth together.

"What's the point of running, Beth?" Her deep breathing reached my left ear. Her fingers seized my waist, pulling me down on her long, thick length. "Take it like a good girl." When she pushed the rest of her length in, I yelled, my breaths spilling over my mouth like I was in labor.

She began to move and transitioned her hip, causing her cock to contact a highly sensitive, yet painful, region immediately away. "Da-Damon." In agony, I shrieked.

She stroked me softly, and I held her for comfort, despite the fact that she was the source of my misery. I felt her gently gripping my waist and pulling me upright, causing me to fall farther down on her cock. "Ge-gently." I begged.

She nodded, pecking my lips. My trembling legs encircled her, and she slowly started to play me on her instrument.

Her fingers wrapped around my neck, her teeth nibbling on my bottom lips, and she muttered, "I want to come so deep, you feel the aftershock." She moaned on my lips, and my eyes widened in fear as I felt all of her come inundated my insides. My pussy clung to her, milking her for everything, and she groaned even louder. She started kissing my face, and I could feel her cock softening inside me.

"Did I do a good job?" I inquired. Her tongue slowly lapped across my bottom lips as she seized mine. "You've done an excellent job."