Prologue

"I really loved you," Emma said while her tears were falling from her eyes.

"And you know that you are not my type," it was the driest reply ever.
﹏﹏﹏

The weather was the best thing in that day. It was raining and cold, so almost everyone wanted to leave their houses and see the nature with their friends or family. Yuki also wanted to hang out, so she texted her friends and asked them to go to the park. But while she was waiting for them to text her back someone sent her a message.

Emma:
HEYY THE WEATHER IS SO NICE

“Why is she texting me again..?” Yuki whispered. She doesn't like her at all, but the problem is that Emma loves her.

Yuki:
Fr

It was a really dry reply. She is trying to make her fall out of love.

Emma:
I wish I were Heatherrrrr ;)

Yuki:
Wth why are you singing Heather

Emma:
Bc weather Heather sweater...
You know what I mean
Like rhymes

Seen one minute ago.

Yuki doesn't know how to answer. She thinks that Emma is silly, but she will never tell her that face to face. She is afraid to hurt her.

By the way, Yuki is in love with one girl named Abiya. She met her on vacation when she was in Malaysia. She didn't even expect that she will fall for someone this year. She gave her heart to Abiya hoping she will never break it, but Emma gave her heart to Yuki and it will definitely be broken.

That is the fucking problem.

Emma:
Why are you ignoring me?

She sighed when she received this message. She is tired of this.

Yuki:
Hey hey I ain't ignoring u

Emma:
Really? You left my messages on seen
Dayum gurl

Yuki:
It's ok

Emma:
NO WHAT

Yuki:
Calm down pls

Seen.

Finally, Emma didn't reply and left Yuki alone. Then Yuki noticed that Ray texted her back and said that she can go with her to the park.

Ray is one of her friends who hates Emma.