Chapter 2

When lunch started, Yuki left the class with her friend Tasha, saying random things. While Yuki was walking and talking to Tasha, she noticed that someone was going right towards them.

"Hey," a stranger says, "is your name Yuki?"

Tasha goes silent and Yuki gets confused. She nods as an answer and then the girl smiles.

"Oh, then..." she extends her hand, "I'm Summer. I was looking for you just because Emma wanted to talk to you."

Emma... Yuki had forgotten about her.

"Ah, yeah! I also wanted to talk to her," Yuki replies, "is she in her class?"

"She is," Summer answers and goes away without saying anything else. Yuki takes Tasha's hand and they head to Emma's class.

When Yuki and Tasha came there, they found Emma standing alone on the corner and waiting for Yuki. She smiles when she spots Yuki, but her expression clouds when she notices Tasha's hand holding Yuki's.

"Hey, I need to talk to you about..."

Emma trails off, her eyes on Tasha's hand and Yuki's, and suddenly she sighed quietly.

"Tasha, could you leave the class, please?" Emma asks. After Tasha shrugs and leaves the class, Emma says: "I want to tell you what happened."

Yuki looks at her with some excitement and waits for her to tell everything.

"I had a big problem with my father, so... He told me not to return home again. When I returned because I have no idea where to go, I-I..." Emma's voice falters as she breaks down in tears and can't continue the sentence. Everyone who was in the class stared at them.

Yuki thinks about what to do for a moment and then leaves the classroom ignoring Emma's classmates. After all, she doesn't want to get into trouble because of Emma's bad situation.

﹏﹏﹏

Yuki leaves the classroom panicking and thinking about this shit. She thinks she should ignore what happened because it's not her problem, but at the same time she can't leave Emma.

She went to look for Tasha, but after Yuki checked all the classes she could be in and didn't find her, she came back to her class and found Ray. Approaching her she started telling everything.

"You should ask Emma not to disgrace you again," Ray says.

"It's not about disgracing," Yuki looks at her, "anyway, this was really stupid. Who is telling something that hurt him in public and then cries?"

"Emma," Ray answers.

"I'm disappointed."

After this all the school bell finally rang.