Chapter 1

The rain has unfortunately stopped. There are a lot of puddles on the ground, so the children are having fun jumping on them and ignoring their parents who are trying to take them home.

A girl with locks is standing near the bench in the park waiting for Ray to come. She is wearing headphones and listening to a song by «Chase Atlantic» watching the people around her. When Ray shows up Yuki immediately takes off her headphones and starts talking without any greetings.

"You won't believe what I'll tell you right now," she says with excitement. Ray stares at her and waiting for the news, "Do you remember Emma?"

"why shouldn't I remember her? She is always with you at school..." Ray thinks that Yuki's question was stupid.

"Shut the fuck up and let me tell you what happened," Yuki is rolling up her eyes, "Two days ago I saw her right on this bench crying," after Yuki said that she sat down on the bench that was near her, "I asked her what is going on because I panicked. And guess what she said!"

"Like... Yuki, I love you, so please let me kiss you!" Ray is laughing hard and makes her voice sound more dramatic. But after Yuki stared at her with such a judging sight she calmed down and became serious.

"So funny," Yuki said with a straight face, "Anyway, she told me that she wants me to stay with her. Something really bad happened to her, so she needs someone who could help her... Emma said that she will tell me everything, but she needs some time to realize what happened. To be honest, I felt bad for her, so I hugged her."

"What a drama queen.." Ray says.

"It was really sad to see Emma like this," Yuki made a pause but then continued talking. "Today she texted me. I forgot that she wanted me to stay with her and support her and... I feel like I'm a bitch because my replies were like «ok» or «for real», you know."

Ray is staring at Yuki without saying anything and thinking of something to say.

"Ray! Don't stay silent, what the hell?" Yuki yells at her. "I'm telling you a whole story, give it some attention!"

"I think you should ask her tomorrow what happened."

"Say wallah?" Her voice sounds sarcastic.

"What do you expect me to do? I can't even imagine how Emma has cried on this bench."

"Okay, let's talk about something else..." Yuki says and stands up from the bench taking Ray with her for a walk.

﹏﹏﹏

It's seven a.m and Yuki is going to go to the school. She regrets that she was awake at night and slept for half an hour. She is very sleepy right now. She takes her phone and put it in the bag ignoring the fact that phones aren't allowed at her school. Such a stupid rules.

When Yuki arrives at school she founds her friends already in the class talking about something. When they noticed that Yuki appeared they started to introduce her the topic of their conversation.

"Emma was here before you came. Guess what she told us she wants?" Ray smiles.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"Today is third of December, so..." one of her friends named Bemin gives her a hint.

"She was going to give me a sweater?" Yuki laughs, "Now I understand why she was singing Heather. It's not just because of rhymes."

"What? She was singing Heather? And what are the rhymes that Emma said?" Bemin asks.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you," Yuki does the facepalm, "When it was raining yesterday she started talking to me and said that the weather is nice. I said «for real», then she sang Heather and said it's just because of rhymes like «weather», «Heather» and «sweater»"

"Weird," Ray says.

"I agree," Yuki nods, "By the way, I have my phone with me!"

And they started their day by taking many pictures of themselves.