They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.21

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.21

"Master, there's no need for that. My memory has grown a lot." Mo Zhiyang looked in front of him, which was covered by red gauze.

It was not clear, it was all red, and even he could only see a shadow, as if he was in a thick red fog.

"Not enough, not enough." Han Jingbai touched his lips gently, slowly slid it down to his chin, kissed all the way to his adam's apple, stretched out the tip of his tongue, and licked the adam's apple.

Mo Zhiyang was forced to raise his head, suddenly scared, a little afraid that he would suddenly bite his throat and suck blood like a vampire. The thought of this made his skin crawl.

But Han Jingbai didn't do that. Even if he lost his mind, he wouldn't hurt him. He slowly kissed him from adam's apple to collarbone. "If my little disciple goes to see those men and women with traces all over his body, will they understand that there are some things that cannot be touched?"

"Yes..." Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth to say yes, but at this moment, an unprecedented desire to survive suddenly broke out. When the words came to his mouth, he turned around and said, "What a bullshit, I will never see anyone else."

Hearing these words, Han Jingbai's anger was slightly appeased, but it was definitely not enough. "Is it true that my little disciple won't see other people?"

Mo Zhiyang wanted to move his wrists, but they were tied too tightly, so he could only follow his words, "Yeah, yeah, I definitely won't, really."

"Yang Yang's words are quite nice." Han Jingbai stood up straight and rubbed his lips with his index finger. "Then eat something else. I won't believe it until you finish eating." 

Ah this?

Forget it, those who know the current affairs are heroes. He can't anger him now. Mo Zhiyang could only nod obediently, "Whatever the Master says, it will be whatever it is."

He salivated and opened his mouth to hold the popsicle with an unusual taste. The popsicle was so big that his mouth was full. He could only use his tongue to slowly lick off the melted liquid at the top.

Because of greed, it was too full, and saliva flowed from the corners of his mouth and slid down to his neck, "Ugh~"

Hearing his slightly heavy breathing, Mo Zhiyang tried his best to avoid his teeth, used his tongue to melt the abnormally warm popsicle, slowly ate it to the end, and swallowed the reward together.

In the end, he could only ask in a hoarse voice, "Master, do you believe me now?"

"It's not enough." Han Jingbai bent down, casually pulled open his belt, and untied his inner robe. His movements only stopped here, "Yang Yang, what do you want to do?"

It was really a difficult choice to make this proposition, so Mo Zhiyang tentatively asked, "Can I not do it?"

"Heh." The smile that appeared on his face faded again, and Han Jingbai raised his hand, "No."

The rope binding his hands and feet disappeared, and Mo Zhiyang was about to pull the gauze covering his eyes, but his two hands were grabbed at the same time and merged together, "Master!"

As soon as he screamed, he found that his wrists were tied again. Something big was going to happen this time. "Master, please let me go, okay?"

"No." Han Jingbai resolutely taught him a lesson. He couldn't care so much. He bent down, picked up the person, and threw him on the bed. "It seems that only by tying Yang Yang to the bed will he stop running around."