Revan Vs Darth Vader

Alright time for the first Chapter! This is based off the Fan-made Animation made by Imagivotion on YouTube, This is one of the best Star wars fan-made videos I have ever seen, while it has little action it is still a great video.

So with that Out of the way...

Here we Go!

Rusted Knight: Alright, before we start I am going to summon two more people and then we will start."

The Knight snaps his fingers as two people appears in the room.

The first was a stylish young woman with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She has wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts as dark brown and transitions to caramel.

This was Coco Adel Leader of Team CFVY.

The second was a  young Woman with long brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a pair of brown rabbit ears, identifying her as a Faunus.

This was Velvet Scarlatina, Coco's best friend and one of the only Students that didn't belittle or hurt Jaune.

The two girls look around and see the others,

Velvet: Headmaster?!"

See then sees the other teams and her eyes narrow.

Velvet: Team RWBY, Team PRN..."

Velvet had to bite back a growl at the team that not only didn't help her when Cardin and his team picked on her, but they didn't even stand up for their own Teammate/friend.

Coco placed a comforting hand on the bunny Faunus shoulder to calm her down. While Coco hadn't met Jaune yet due to having diffrent schedule from her friend, but she had heard how he faked his way into beacon Unlike the rest of the school Coco and her team chose to see Jaune's character instead of the rumours that the other students told. While he was weak from what Velvet had told her, but he had a strong sense of right and wrong when he tired to protect Velvet, that gave him bonus points in her book.

Coco: So, where are we?"

The Rusted Knight: I can answer that."

Coco looked over at The Knight and lowered her Sunglasses to get a better look at him.

Coco: Wow, the Rusted Knight?! I loved your story as a little Girl, well not as much as Bun-bun here."

Velvet Slaps her friend.

Velvet: Coco!"

The Rusted Knight smiles and rubs the back of his head.

The Rusted Knight: Thanks... Well then, Welcome Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina to the Multiverse Theatre!"

The Rusted Knight snaps his fingers as to more chairs appear across the room away from the others.

The Rusted Knight: Have a seat ladies, the show will begin soon."

The two girls nodded and sat down as the lights dimmed and the screen turned on.