Death Battle!!!

A/N: Before we begin please note, that I am an Elder Scrolls fan and not much of an Darksouls one, so don't expect a lot of Reactions during the Chosen Undead's Analysis.

Yang: what?"

Rusted Knight: We are going to watch a death match between Dragonborn Jaune and a Powerful Undying Hero called 'The Chosen Undead'."

Ozpin: How strong is this Chosen Undead?"

Rusted Knight: Quite strong, they are stronger then all of your due to their experience and their curse."

Ruby: Curse?"

The Knight looks at the little Reaper.

Rusted Knight: they are called 'Chosen Undead' for a reason..."

Ozpin throught about it for a moment before it dawned on him.

Ozpin: They are immortal aren't they?"

The Rusted Knight nods his head.

Weiss: Well, I guess the dunce is going to lose."

The Knight looks at her before looking back at the screen as the Lights dimmed as the opening credits of Death battle played.

Coco: Wow! That was metal!"

Wiz: The Chosen Undead, the accursed god-killer from Dark Souls."

The Chosen Undead was clad in the Elite Knight Set and was equipped with Astora's Stright Sword and Crest shield.

Ozpin: So that is the Chosen Undead."

Rusted Knight: Yes, and like Jaune the chosen undead has plenty of weapons and Armor.

Ruby: I can't wait to see them!"

Rusted Knight: You will only see a few in this battle, but if you want you can check the Multiverse Armory so you can check them out."

Ruby's eyes began to sparkle at the prospect of seeing so many weapons.

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR RWBY)

The Rusted Knight chuckles.

Rusted Knight: Classic crater face...'

Boomstick: Jaune Stormblade, The Last Dragonborn."

The screen showed Jaune clad in his studded cuirass, a iron helmet, iron gauntlets, and iron boots. On his left arm was a Branded Iron shield along with a steel sword on his left hip.

No said anything due to seeing this Jaune in the previous viewing, but some were excited to how strong his Jaune is.

Wiz: Resigned to captivity, these two demi-human heroes embraced their destinies and stared down the very gods themselves."