1

There may be some gay in this book for those who don't read tags so if you don't like it you can leave. Picture above is Killua's outfit. I haven't watched MHA in a while so there will be things that are left out or not completely accurate. I apologize in advance for anything that might be wrong.

 Killua had no idea how he had gotten here, in this new world. One second, he was saying goodby to Alluka, the next second he was falling through what he assumed was a portal. It was a swirling mass of magenta and navy smoke and when it disappeared so did Killua, taking him to an unfamiliar world and depositing him in an alley with no way to get back home. 

 Killua had been in this world for a couple weeks now. He had collected as much information as possible about this world. He had learned that there were powers called quirks that 80% of the world's population were born with or got by the time they turned four. Of course, this meant that people with quirks that were considered inferior or altered their appearance were beaten down by society. It was even worse for people without quirks though people without quirks were becoming increasingly rarer. There were heroes, who were people who dressed up and apprehended criminals. As far as Killua could see they were treated like and acted like they were above everyone with a few exceptions. Villains were basically criminals. Most of them had been beaten down by society and had turned to crime to get back at the world since they were denied justice. Nothing would change at this rate. No one had made any effort to make any real changes that didn't involve illegal activity.

 It wasn't Killua's problem though. He only cared about getting home as fast as possible. He didn't know if anyone had realized he was gone since everyone he knew was currently busy. Alluka was doing the hunter's exam, Kurapika was still not answering his phone, Leorio was busy with his studies and finding Kurapika, and Gon was still traveling with his dad. Still, he needed to get back in case any of them needed him. 

  He had managed to pick pocket enough money to last him a little while, but he would need to find a job soon. He was currently staying in a rundown motel. It was sketchy and was likely carrying multiple diseases. His room was small, with a single bed, an even smaller bathroom, and a computer that was so old and beat up that Killua had no idea how it was still working. The walls were stained and dented, and the floor was covered in filth.

 Killua had decided that his best shot at finding a way out of this pathetic world was enrolling in a hero school called UA. He had heard that the principal was a genius and had connections to important people. It couldn't hurt at least. 

After a week of preparation, the day of the entrance exam was here. Killua had worked hard to learn this world's history and to build up his stamina. If the exam was anything like the hunter exam, he would need to be ready. 

 Killua grabbed his bag, not trusting the staff at the hotel to not steal anything, and his skateboard before leaving. He rode his skateboard all the way to UA, ignoring the indignant shouts as he weaved through the crowded sidewalks.

Killua saw a green haired boy running to the gates of UA and his breath hitched. He knew that there was no way that the boy was Gon, but he couldn't help faltering. He quickly recovered and got off his skateboard just as the boy tripped. The boy started to fall forward and a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks slapped him, causing him to float. The boy started to blush with embarrassment and started to thank the girl, stuttering. Killua walked past them, ignoring them completely. 

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

 Killua finished the written exam early and turned it in. It was surprisingly easy, not that he was complaining. If they wanted to make the written part easy that was fine, he hated math anyway, just as long as the physical part of the exam was still hard.