Sorry I've been gone for a while. I can't promise that the updates will come more often since school is a pain, but I will try. I got rick rolled sometime while writing this at work. Idk why I wanted to share that tho. Thanks for the comments and votes, they really mean a lot to me. If you have any ideas or suggestions for what you'd like to see in this book I would love to hear them. I can't promise that I'll definitely put them in the book tho. If you see any mistakes feel free to tell me. Enjoy! 😁

Now that Gon was here with him Killua wanted nothing more than to just spend time with him instead of going to school. He knew however that if they wanted to get back home to their friends they would have to go to UA. UA attracted powerful people and they would need someone powerful to send them back home.

Killua didn't realize that he was staring at Gon while he was thinking until Gon started to wake up. Killua blushed and looked away quickly but not before Gon saw him. Gon yawned and stretched. "It's morning already?" Gon said looking out the window. "I wanted to spend more time with you today," he said sounding disappointed. "If we want to get back home, we need to go to school, besides our idiot classmates would look for us if we just disappeared without a trace," Killua said standing up and stretching before starting to get ready.

Gon pouted at Killua's words but got up and started to get ready right alongside him. Gon wrinkled his nose at the state the motel room was in. Killua barely spent any time in here meaning that it was already like this before he came. It was disgusting. From the disgusted look on Killua's face, he was also not pleased with their current home. They were both used to staying in strange places, you had to be when you traveled the world, but this was just sad. There were clearly resources to keep the rooms at least somewhat sanitary people were just too lazy to do anything about it.

"Killua, how long do we have to stay here?" Gon asked looking at the stains on the walls and floors from unknown substances. Killua shrugged as he pulled his shirt over his head and put on his school uniform shirt. Gon was momentarily distracted. "I don't know. I wasn't planning on staying as long as I have. I thought that I'd be able to find a way home sooner than this, so I didn't think that it'd be a problem." Gon shook his head and managed to pull his eyes away from Killua. "Why don't you ask Aizawa sensei for help or All Might? Our principal is also really smart, I'm sure that he'd be a big help in our search for a way home," Gon suggested.

Killua tossed Gon his school uniform that he'd been looking for among the pile of stuff that he'd tossed on the floor without a thought the day before. Though both boys had a tendency to be disorganized Killua was less so than Gon. "No, I don't know if we can trust them or not yet." (I feel like both boys are disorganized but in Killua's case he's only disorganized when it comes to certain things. Like his weapons are almost always organized but other things he doesn't care enough to put any effort in keeping organized while Gon is just a tornado of chaos.)

Gon caught the bundle of clothes, "I don't mean that we tell them everything. We can just tell them that we got lost here a while ago and we don't know how we got here or how we to get home. They're heroes it's their job to help people. We can trust them at least a little bit."

Killua looked at the time choosing to ignore what he said for now. He needed to think about it a little more before answering him. "It's time to go. Any longer and we'll be late for school." Gon shoved his leg into his pant leg, losing his balance in the process and faceplanting on the ground. "I'm ready," was his muffled reply. "Just let me put on my shoes."

Killua watched with a look of disapproval as Gon put on his green shoes. The uniform was ugly enough there was no need to add green shoes to the eyesore that was their uniform. Killua's shoes didn't completely match either but at least they weren't green. Note to self, Killua thought, get new shoes. There wasn't much they could do now since they each only had one pair of shoes.