I'm finally updating! 🥳 To be honest I have writer's block and school is still not going well but I'm hoping that writing some more will help with the writer's block. This chapter may end up being short because of the writer's block but I figured it would be better to write a short chapter than nothing. (and by short, I mean really short) I will admit, the only reason why I'm writing is because of Karlicat8 so this chapter is dedicated to them. Alright that's it, happy reading!

The day started out normally. Killua got up and went to school, his classmates were being annoying pests as usual, and Aizawa was taking a nap on the floor in his sleeping bag. Killua looked out the window bored. 

A while late once all of Killua's classmates were present the little rat principal came in. "Hello, everyone. I'm so sorry for interrupting but you all have a new student today." An overly happy boy with spiky green hair walked in from behind the rat. "This is Gon Freecs. He will be your new classmate-" Killua didn't hear or more like didn't pay attention to anything that was said after that because in front of him was his best friend and god Damit, he had missed him. 

Killua was out of his seat and rocketing towards Gon before even he realized what was going on. If he didn't slow down, they would crash but he didn't care and really at this point he couldn't slow down. "Gooooon!!" Killua shouted finally reaching Gon and tackling him out of the room. Gon landed on his back in the hallway laughing. "Killua!!! I missed you! We were so worried after you went missing! Kurapika, Leorio, and I have all been looking for you!" 

Killua's classmates looked at the interaction in confusion. They had never seen this side of Killua before. They wondered who exactly was Gon and what did he mean missing?! Did Killua run away? That didn't seem likely, Killua was way too happy to see Gon for someone who had runaway. It was then that Killua realized two things, first: his entire class was watching them curiously and Second: he was sitting on top of Gon. Killua turned radioactive red and quickly stood up. "Killua is something wrong?" Gon asked tilting his head and acting innocent, but he knew what was wrong. He smirked inside as Killua started to stutter out a response to his question. Embarrassing Killua was way too fun sometimes and easy too. 

Suddenly Mina squealed, "Ohmygosh! Youguysaresocute! I ship it!!" Killua turned even redder if that was possible while Gon just acted more confused and innocent. The class looked at Mina confused, "Ship what?" Mina waved them off not bothering to answer the question if they couldn't see it then it wasn't her responsibility to explain it to them. They needed their eyes checked if they were really that blind. "Let's give those two some space. It sounds like they haven't seen each other in a while, and they don't need us to watch them creepily the whole time." 

The class went back inside the classroom and Mina followed giving Killua and Gon a wink before closing the door. The rat who was still in the hallway spoke up, "I expected something like this to happen so I'm giving the two of you the day off from school. I just wanted to introduce Gon to the class anyway and Killua's grades can take missing a few assignments. You boys go have fun." Gon beamed at Killua, "Did you hear that? We can go hang out now!" Killua nodded and followed Gon off school grounds. 

Gon hummed and led him towards a mall that he had seen the day before. This is sort of like a date, Gon thought happily. They got chocolate from a candy shop and ice cream before Killua started to lead Gon to Annabel's cafe. "I wanted to introduce you to someone," Killua said opening the door. "Killua! I wasn't expecting you to come in today. I see you've brought a friend," Annabel said smiling. She could tell that they may be more than friends from the way Killua blushed at her comment. "Annabel this is Gon. Gon this is Annabel. I work here sometimes for the money." Annabel lifted an eyebrow and smiled at him teasingly, "And it's not at all because we're friends." Killua smirked at her, "Of course not." If anything, she was like the cool older sister he never had. 

Gon watched them with an amused expression on his face. It was rare for Killua to bond with someone other than him. It made him happy that Killua was getting his own friends now too as long as he was still the best friend. 

They spent the day talking and exploring. Once the sun went down they went to the motel that Killua was staying at and went to bed. They shared the same bed like they used to when they were exploring the world together and for the first time in a long while Killua slept peacefully.