This chapter is for LuckyDounut. Thanks so much for voting, it really helps motivate me. 😁

Killua watched as Iida tried to get everyone to line up calmly and board the bus in 'an orderly fashion' as he put it. It was a lost cause, no one was listening and once he discovered that the bus had an open design, he gave up. 

Today was the day of their class trip to USJ, a dome like building with different environments to help train aspiring heroes how to rescue people in different situations. Killua had no idea if the teachers had decided to take any extra precautions for this trip. It was the smart thing to do since unknown villains had access to information about this trip among other things, but All Might was supposed to be coming to this trip and Killua knew how much they believed in him. They might think that as long as All Might is there, they would be fine.  

There wasn't anything Killua could do at this point. He was still just a student in their eyes. He had already helped them by stopping the villain from getting any more information and warning them, that was more than most people could ever expect from him. Still, it would be wise for him to be on guard today, Killua decided. He didn't really know these people and he wouldn't call them his friends, but their innocence and determination to help people was refreshing, he didn't want that to go away because he chose not to help them this one time. Besides Gon would want him to. 

Killua was brought back to the present when Aizawa came up to him. Killua had been zoning out which wasn't unusual, but he had an odd expression on his face as if he were waiting for a fight. Aizawa mistook this as worry for the safety of his classmates and wanted to reassure him. 

"You don't have to worry about villains showing up today. I know your nervous because of what you and Mina found but with All Might near everyone is safe." Killua nodded but didn't say anything. He wasn't nervous at all. If anything, he was a little excited. He hadn't fought anyone since he came here, he somewhat missed the feeling of a real fight. The guy at Annabel's cafe doesn't count. That was way too easy, but real villains would surely put up more of a fight. 

Soon they were all on their way to USJ. Tsuyu pointed out how similar Midoriya's quirk is to All Might's and that Bakugo was going to have a hard time becoming the top hero if he kept acting the way that he did. That got an explosive response from the Pomeranian himself. 

"There's also Killua." Killua didn't look away from the window but did listen more intently to what she had to say. (You can tell Killua's the main character because he's looking out the window) "He still hasn't really told us what his quirk is, and we've barely seen him use it. His strength during the ball toss suggests that his quirk enhances his strength but from the way he was able to find All Might so quickly during their 'battle' suggests that he has a quirk that allows him to track people or things. It's all very mysterious," Tsuyu said. 

Some of his classmates turned to look at Killua who tried to pretend that he had no idea that they were looking at him. "What?" Killua asked when he was no longer able to pretend, he they weren't looking at him. "We were hoping you would tell us a little about your quirk. Like how you're so strong and how you were able to find All Might so fast," Midoriya said. He knew that Killua had an electricity-based quirk, but he was asking for the others, and he also wanted to know how he had found All Might.

It was better to tell them some things now so they would leave him alone in the future, Killua thought. "My quirk is electricity-based. My strength is just a result of my training. I was able to find All Might so quickly because one of the things I can do with my quirk is track people and sometimes even identify them based on the electricity in their brains. It's hard to do and it doesn't always work. They also have to be close enough for me to find them. I'm working on making it stronger though. I also have to recharge if I use too much electricity and I'm not exactly immune to electricity I'm just used to it," Killua explained.