03

"Nana~" I sang, skipping up the driveway until I was stood right in front of the boy. He really wasn't kidding on Instagram, he was sat on the bottom step of his front porch, hands in his lap and a big smile on his face.

"Y/n~" He sang back, standing up and wrapping his arms around my neck. I hugged him back, resting my head on his shoulder. "I got you a present." He added, bringing my attention to the small pink box in his hand.

I pulled away from the hug to take a look at it, smiling brightly as he passed it over to me. This wasn't rare, Jaemin loves giving gifts for absolutely no reason and I never quite understood why.

I pulled the lid off, revealing a bunch of Hershey kisses. "When did you get these?" I asked in awe, each of the papers sticking out of the wrapper having a little inspirational quote on them.

"After school." He smiled proudly. "I was going to give them to you tomorrow morning, but now you're here."

"Thank you." I hugged him again, always just as grateful as the last time. "Wanna split them and watch a movie?"

Jaemin nodded quickly, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the house.

"What about The Amazing Spider-Man?" Jaemin asked, going through the DVD's on his bedroom floor.

His room wasn't too small, but it was cozy and had a gray coloured carpeted floor. His bedding was pink, green plants hanging from the ceiling and sitting on different surfaces. I always loved being in here, it felt warmed welcoming, and I always had the best sleeps when I stayed over at Jaemin's house.

"Isak and I just watched that last weekend." I frowned, knowing how much Jaemin loved that movie but not really feeling up to watching it again.

Jaemin's smile drops, nodding his head before going back to the movies. "You were with Isak on the weekend?" He asked, tossing the movie cases to the side when he deemed them not good enough.

I hummed. "We went Christmas shopping at the mall, she still needed to get Renjun's gift so I helped her out and then stayed over at her house."

Jaemin nodded again, holding up Avatar which I quickly nodded for. "Are you finished all your Christmas shopping?" He asked, jumping onto the bed next to me after placing the disc in the dvd player.

"Yep, and you're gonna love yours." I chuckled softly, leaning into Jaemin's side as the movie was pulled up on the screen.

"I love everything you get me." He smiled back, leaning his head on top of my own.

"That's because you're easy to please."

✖️✖️✖️

Wanted to upload this one as well today so there's at least 1 written chapter:)