14

I was sat on the couch in my living room, my legs draped over Jaemin's  lap. We were waiting for dinner to be finished, my mom trying out a new recipe that she got from Jisung's mother.

"Do you like the bracelet?" Jaemin asks, pointing his finger at the bracelet on my wrist.

I look down, shaking the chain slightly. "I do... it would be nice to know who it's from, though." I answer honestly, my hand that wasn't home to the bracelet reaching out to grab Jaemin's hand.

This wasn't odd, I often fidgeted with Jaemin's hand and nothing was really said about it ever. His hands are soft, he's a sucker for moisturizer so his skin always felt so silky and smooth.

Jaemin nods at my response, a low hum in acknowledgement. "Umm... maybe if you figure it out before then, you can invite the person to our Christmas party next weekend?"

I scrunch my face up at that thought, the Christmas party was our yearly tradition. The 9 of us having been spending Christmas together since Jisung was born, it would ruin everything if I invited some random person over just because they bought me an expensive bracelet. "I don't think so..."

Jaemin nods slowly, tapping his finger against my knee. "Yeah I guess, that would be weird." He adds, chuckling softly when he realizes what it actually implied. "What if they are a guy? Would you be upset?"

I furrow my eyebrows at Jaemin, his question almost amusing. "I came out as gay when I was in middle school... I would be more upset if it was a girl hitting on me."

Jaemin's eyes widen slightly, choking on air. "Oh fuck I forgot...."

I laugh out loud when he says that, finding it amusing he forgot the fact I had this grand coming out announcement in grade 8. In a way it felt nice though, Jaemin never saw it as a big deal so it wasn't really on his mind all the time.

"You're an idiot." I laugh at him, shoving him playfully. "How do forget that?"

✖️✖️✖️

short update of Jaemin being the idiot this time:)