06

"Y/n, need a ride home? My mom needs to do some errands, so we'll be passing your house." Chenle called from across the hall, hands filled with the books he was about to place back in his locker.

I turned my head in his direction quickly, shaking my head. "I'm staying with the twins tonight." I answered, walking up to my own locker that was only a few steps away from his.

He nodded, shutting his locker when he was done. "See you tomorrow." He smiled, stepping in front of me and placing his hand on top of my head.

I hummed at him, gasping loudly when a box fell from my locker upon me opening it.

"What's this?" Chenle bent down to grab the box, lifting it up to his face. It had pink and purple stripes, a green ribbon wrapped around it and my name printed with sharpie.

I shrug. "Who the fuck knows my locker combination?" I grabbed the box from him, tugging at the ribbon to untie the bow.

"Me." Chenle smirks, laughing softly afterwords.

I ignore his words, lifting the lid off of the box and peering inside. There was pink tissue paper inside, a silver bracelet in the centre. "What the hell?" I pulled a piece of paper from the box, a handwritten note written in a curly handwriting.

Dear, Y/n
I know this may be creepy
but I wanted to give you this gift
as a way to express my feelings for you:)
From, XXXX<3

"This was Jeno wasn't it?" I scrunched my face up, lifting the piece of paper to show Chenle. The younger boy laughed out loud, grabbing my wrist to keep my hand steady so he could read the note.

"Oh my god, I hope so. If not you got a secret admirer." He teased, using his other hand to tilt the box so he could see what's inside. "Holy shit this bracelet is like a bajillion won."

My eyes widened at his words, looking at the bracelet again. "Are you serious?"

Chenle nods. "My dad got it for my mom for Valentine's Day."

"Holy crap who got you that, y/n?" I felt a pressure on my shoulders, turning to see Isak peering over me. She reached out, grabbing the box from my hand to get a better look. "Hyuck, look. Y/n's got a secret admirer."

Donghyuck took the box from his sister, eyes widening when he saw the bracelet inside. "Holy shit, this thing is over two hundred thousand won. Who the hell gives their school crush such an expensive damn bracelet?" His mouth was dropped open slightly as he handed the box back to me.

"Someone is in love with you, y/n" Chenle chuckled, accentuating his pronunciation of 'in love'.

✖️✖️✖️

Thank you all so much for reading my books!!I've noticed that many of you have read all 3 of my stories and that makes me so happy oml