11

"If I grab my lunch will you bark at me?" I scrunch my face up, pointing to my lunch box that was still in Jeno's protective hold. Jeno probably would have barked here, but his mouth was too full of his own food so instead he just handed me my lunch with a glare.

I sit down next to Isak, Jaemin sitting down beside me. We had our regular table again, the boys that had scarred Renjun being too slow to steal it this time.

"Y/n, you got any new presents from your secret admirer?" Chenle chuckles, pointing his spoon at my face.

"Oh, right. I saw that on Instagram, do you have any idea who it could be?" Renjun reaches across Isak, grabbing my wrist and holding it up to face to see if I was wearing the bracelet.

I send him a judgmental look, shaking my head. "Thought it was Jeno playing a prank on me at first. Then Hyuck told me how much the bracelet was worth."

"It's worth more than you'll ever be." Jeno sticks his tongue out at me, further proving that it was not him who gave me the bracelet.

I mimic Jeno's movements, not noticing the way multiple people looked at me with sad eyes right now. I've never meant to hurt anyone, never once in my life. Even when I was young I would cry when other boys in my class could hit each other. But I didn't use my brain much did I? There's only one person in the world that would spend that much on me.

"You could sell it." Jaemin suggests, head tilted to the side ever so slightly as he spoke to me. I turn away from Jeno, looking at Jaemin with furrowed brows. "If you don't like it... wouldn't the money be a better gift?"

I stay quiet for a moment, thinking about what he had said. "But... it was a gift. I like gifts, they make me feel special and selling it would take that feeling away."

I'm not spoiled, at least I don't think I am, but being given gifts makes me feel loved. I guess that's why Jaemin and I got along so well.

"Then wear it." Jaemin speaks up with a nod. "If you like it you can use it, it doesn't matter who gave it to you." He shrugs, acting like it was a casual thing to be gifted an expensive bracelet by your high school admirer.

"Yeah, Jaems right. Just wear it, it would look good on you." Isak smiles, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I turn towards her, smiling back at her as my attention is taken away from Jaemin.

I nod. "I guess it wouldn't hurt... it's a pretty bracelet I wouldn't want it to go to waste."

✖️✖️✖️

I've got 3 Kpop albums coming in the mail and NCT Dream just released the schedule for their comeback:( I'm broke guys