Serious Talks & Empty Houses

"My baby," Mili greeted me back into the house.

I practically grinned as Mili pulled me into her arms before pressing kisses all over my face.

A giggle fell from my lips, "Lani," I breathed out as she continued to place kisses on my cheeks before moving to my lips.

"Why is that nickname growing on me?" she murmured against my lips.

I hummed, "Because it's cute," I said.

"True—or maybe it's only cute when you say it," Mili pointed out as she suddenly hooked her hands behind my thighs, easily picking me up into her arms.

I wrapped my legs around her torso as my arms rested around her neck, "Yeah, it definitely wouldn't hit the same with anyone else," I said, knowing that if any other girl called her that, I just might go off.

Mili didn't hesitate to nod as she sat me on the kitchen island, "Trust me—there will never be anyone else," she assured me as she stood between my legs.

I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah? Because Frankie was getting a little handsy there for a second," I joked with her.

Mili suddenly laughed, "No, I know—she wouldn't stop touching me," she said, clearly amused by the entire ordeal.

I hummed dryly—and even if I wasn't mad, I was definitely about to give her a hard time about it.

Mostly just for fun.

Mili suddenly stopped laughing, tilting her head as she said, "What is it?"

I shrugged, "Nothing, I just don't think her touching you is very funny," I said, trying my best to remain serious.

Mili didn't hesitate to nod, "It's not—"

"I want that first-place medal that you won with her thrown out," I cut her short.

"It's gone—you can throw it out yourself," Mili didn't hesitate to say.

I hummed, giving her a narrowed look, "And I don't want you near her anymore," I said, seeing how far I could push her.

Mili slid her arms around my waist, "Anything for you," she murmured.

I smirked slightly, "And I want you to apologize to me for hugging her back," I added.

Mili raised a brow, "You know good and well that I didn't full-on hug her—"

"Now, Milan," I cut her short.

Mili's lips suddenly twitched up in amusement, "You're so sexy when you're demanding," she said, leaning up to press a kiss to my neck and then my lips.

But I only forced myself to lean away, easily earning an offended look from Mili, "I'm even sexier once you've apologized..." I trailed off with an insinuative expression.

Mili's amusement grew as she shook her head at me, "Atiana..." she trailed off, looking between my eyes as she said, "I'm so sorry for hugging someone else—from here on out there will be at least a five-foot minimum distance between me and any other woman on this planet."

I couldn't bother to hold back my sudden laugh, which easily grew into laughter.

Mili only laughed slightly with me, leaning up to press a gentle kiss to my lips, "I know we're laughing, but I really meant it," she pointed out.

I hummed as my laughter faded, "Good, I want you all to myself," I said, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Mili didn't hesitate to kiss me back, easily tugging me closer to her by my hips.