Parties & Jealousy

It had been approximately 62 hours, 10 minutes, and 30 seconds in counting since I told Mili she wouldn't be able to fuck me until the end of the week—

And I'm going a little bit insane.

Does that make me a sex addict?

Honestly, I don't even care—if anything I'd rather be an addict than be starved.

And that's exactly how I felt right now...

Starved.

And really fucking sensitive.

And Mili knew that, especially with how her touch would linger or the way her dark eyes would look at me in a certain way.

She was clearly trying to prove a point of her own, which I will not be giving into.

If anything she's only making me want to rebel.

"Milan."

"Hmm?"

I shrugged of her hand—which was draped around my waist as she was drew sensual circles into my hip.

"You're doing it on purpose," I said, slightly leaning into her as I tried my best to talk over the music of the party that we just arrived at around an hour ago. 

My small black dress was obviously leaving more skin for Mili to touch, and she had proven that tonight.

Mili only cocked her head to the side, "I don't know what you mean?" she said, but it was obvious by her smirk that she did know exactly what I meant.

This has been her same generic response whenever I called her out for doing something purposefully—and it's getting frustrating to say the least.

From shared showers to teasing kisses, and roaming hands...

I hate to think that this all affected me more in the long run then it did her.

And I needed to fix that.

How? I wasn't so sure yet.

"I got shots!" Mya called out over the music, easily tuning Mili and me back into the group dynamic.

Willow passed out the juices, "You know I got the chasers," she added.

Damon laughed, "Oh we know, Ms. Lawyer."

Ryder shook his head in amusement, "When is he going to let that one go?" he said, easily earning laughs from us all.

Arielle held up her shot, "To all of us!" she called out.

We all didn't hesitate to lift our glasses in the air, "And to the shitty semester that started," Marco added, easily earning a nod from Arielle, a fellow Bio major.

Our glasses clinked together, easily cheering as we threw back the burning shots.

Mili suddenly looked down at her phone which was buzzing with a call from the gallery.

"I'll only be a moment," Mili murmured into my ear, and when I nodded, she pressed a soft kiss to my cheek before venturing off to take the work call someplace quiet.

The Hollywood Hills mansion was so huge—I knew there was bound to be an empty room or vacant balcony somewhere.

"Hey," Frankie suddenly walked over to me.

And I couldn't help but laugh slightly, "Hey," I said awkwardly, knowing we hadn't actually talked one-on-one in a while.

We barely even talked on-one-on to each other before everything unfolded.