0.1

liked by tomblyth, chrishemsworth, rachelzegler, and 12

liked by tomblyth, chrishemsworth, rachelzegler, and 12.5k more

emiliahemsworth: i can't wait for you guys to see the ballad of song birds and snakes in theaters november 17th!! i've had so much fun playing sasha plinth and i know you're going to love it!!

see all 9.2k comments

joshandresrivera: little sis killin it!
     - chrishemsworth: *my little sis killin it!!
            - emiliahemsworth: oml

user: the chris and josh older brother vibes are iconic

rachelzegler: ahhhh so excited!!
     - emiliahemsworth: ahhhh

kyledavis: looking hot babe 🔥

tomblyth: can't wait!

user: ahhhhhh finally!!!!

i just landed in berlin where we're staring the press tour and as i'm looking around for rachel who said she'd pick me up i'm tackled in a hug from behind. i don't have to guess who it is because that laugh belongs to one person only.

"rachel don't strangle me before we even leave the airport" i laugh out as she lets go so i can turn and hug her properly. "sorry i'm just happy to see you, it's been too long!" she is right, it's been months since we last saw each other due to me working on a project in australia and her in new york with josh and tom.

"well come on everyone's waiting." rachel pulls me toward the doors as i nearly dump the contents of my bag due to her urgency. "i'm the last one?" i didn't realize everyone else had already arrived. "yes now let's go a certain person really wants to see you" rachel giggles. "rach common i've told you this were just friends and plus i have a boyfriend" i say while stopping so she can see how serious i am. "yeah right the way you two look at each other says otherwise and kyle doesn't deserve you and you know it" rachel says just as serious as me.

"okay change the subject. let's get to the hotel so i can dump all my stuff." rachel and i walk to the car and make it to the hotel faster than i expected with the traffic. i start to head up to my room after telling rachel i'll meet her in a bit so we can all go get lunch. i'm looking down at my phone to tell kyle i made it but as i get off the elevator i run into someone's chest. i close my eyes and brace for impact with the hard ground but it never comes. instead two arms are wrapped around my waist holding me up. when i open my eyes i'm face to face with the blue eyes i've been trying to get out of my head for the last few months.

"hi"

tom.