0.2

"hi" i finally blurt out after regaining my focus. "you okay" tom asks concern written all over his face. "yeah i'm all good. i need to look where i'm going" i say laughing and trying to break the awkwardness. "yeah what's on your phone thats got all your attention?" "oh i was just texting kyle to say that i made it."

"oh...well do you need help with your bags?" tom asks changing the subject. see tom doesn't really like kyle, i mean none of my cast mates do but that's because they don't see him the way i do. "yeah that would be great actually. thanks"

we walk to my room and drop my stuff at the foot of the bed. "how are you by the way? we haven't talked in a while." i go to answer him but my phone starts ringing with a facetime call from kyle. i answer not thinking about how he would react to tom being here.

"hi hot stuff" kyle says through the phone "you make it yet?" "yeah sorry i was actually about to text you but i ran into tom and got side tracked" i laugh thinking about how i bumped into him. "oh...tom of fucking course" kyle doesn't laugh with me. "next time worry about texting your boyfriend not getting distracted by other guys" and he hangs up.

i just stand there awkwardly because tom is still in the room. it's not uncommon for kyle to get jealous and a little angry but i usually hide that from my cast mates. "sorry about that" i try to clear the awkward silence in the room. "don't be. does that happen often?" tom asks stepping closer to me. "umm kinda but it's just because he gets a little jealous sometimes it's no big deal." "if you say so"

we stand there face to face for a second before there's a knock at my door and in comes rachel josh and hunter. i jump a bit and tom gives me a look but i brush it off. "food time baby!" hunter yells in her usual upbeat tone. "yes i'm starving" i say and right on que my stomach decides to add to the conversation. we all burst out laughing and head out to the car.

 we all burst out laughing and head out to the car

liked by emiliahemsworth, hunterschafer, joshandresrivera and 10

liked by emiliahemsworth, hunterschafer, joshandresrivera and 10.8k others

rachelzegler: lunch with the babes now that we're all back together

tagged joshandresrivera, hunterschafer, emiliahemsworth, and tomblyth

view all 6.4k comments

emiliahemsworth: hell yeah! i missed you guys so much 😭
- rachelzegler: i missed you more 😭

hunterschafer: i swear i can't sit like a normal person.
     - zendaya: it's because you aren't normal 😂
- joshandresrivera: what zendaya said ^^

user: tom and emilia are so cute in that last photo!

user 1: poor hunter fifth wheeling
liked by rachelzegler