0.4

tw: body shaming and diet questions

liked by tomblyth, rachelzegler, robert downy jr and 11

liked by tomblyth, rachelzegler, robert downy jr and 11.6k others

emiliahemsworth: thank you thank you thank you to everyone who worked on this movie! it was a dream come true!
tagged tomblyth, rachelzegler, hunterschafer, joshandresrivera

view all 7.5k comments

hunterschafer: ur so pretty wth 😳
     - emiliahemsworth: girl look at you 🥵

robertdowneyjr: so proud kid
     -emiliahemsworth: 🫶🏻🫶🏻

tomblyth: 🤍

user: ur so hot

user: this cast is gorgeous
    -user: omg ikr like can we talk about how good everyone looked!!!

user: tom tho 🥵

as we all make our way down the red carpet separately the cameras are going crazy. people are shouting at you from every direction and i'll never get used to it. i've been doing okay so far, flashing smiles and answering a few questions. i go up to a reporter expecting the normal questions about the movie but this man did not want that.

"so tell us about your love life at the moment?" he looks at me expectantly and i have no idea what to say. "oh ummm what does this have to do with the movie? i'm sorry." he just rolls his eyes and asks another inappropriate question. "what's your diet like during filming because we all know that's not your natural body shape?" i stand in shock not knowing what to do.

"excuse me but she's done here." i look up with watery eyes and meet the blue ones i didn't know i needed to see. tom wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me away from the awful reporter. "are you okay?" we stop and he blocks the cameras with his body so no one can see me. "thank you" is all i can say as i put my arms around his neck and hug him.

the cameras go crazy over this and more and more questions are thrown at us. tom looks at me and knows immediately that i need to get out of there. he pulls me away and into the theater and away from the cameras. "emi look at me" i look up as a single tear rolls down my cheek. "don't listen to them okay. you are perfect in every way." he wipes the tear from my cheek and pulls me back into a hug. he kisses my forehead and leads us to our seats.

"emilia everything okay" rachel asks once she sits down. i'm actually in her seat as she's supposed to be between tom and josh but tom insisted that i stay next to him. "umm yeah i'm fine just a rude reporter is all" tom takes my hand and squeezes it. "okay. here let's re arrange the seats shall we. we'll have hunter, josh, me, you and then tom." rachel says changing the topic. "perfect" tom says for me still holding my hand.

we all settle down into our new seats and start our own conversations. i turn to tom and just look up at him. "what? is there something on my face?" he frantically rubs his face trying to get the nonexistent thing off. "no no there's nothing just... thank you... again. i just. i didn't know what to do." "any time. i mean what i said yesterday. if you ever feel nervous or anything, just look for me and i'll be right by your side. for anything and everything."

i lean my head on his shoulder as the movie starts. i can't pay attention though as all i can think about is his words.

anything and everything.

~authors note~

hi everyone! thank you for reading this. i just want to say that like this chapter there may be some triggering topics so i will put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter if there is one. also don't be afraid to comment as it will help with my writing and if there is anything y'all want to see please please please tell me in the comments and i will incorporate it into the story.