An Unforeseen Plan

༺ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ༻

I walked through a forest with my mind as blank as possible with the almost endless amount of stimuli that entered my brain. I couldn't help but see everything around me. The creatures, the plants, the mana, and the negative and positive energy I have come to know. I hummed, trying to find some comfort.

Alas, nothing. Nothing seemed to comfort my head. I released a sharp breath, as I grew irritated. In these past years, I've lived in this world, it's been the same recurring issue. I can't help but think of my past life. Of (Real Name). That issue would continue, I know, but I just wished I could remove it from my head... But, it's probably part of the reason why I'm in the situation I'm in now... I can't help but remember Euele either. No matter how many times I reaffirm to myself that I would let her go... It's pissing me off. Naturally, I'd assume I need to get someone else in my head to get her out of it... But I'm only 7 right now... Not only have I not gone through puberty, I have yet to even be actually attracted to someone. So.. Yeah, that's not happening.

"This is bullshit," I stated sourly, huffing at my slew of emotions. "I can't even listen to music. There's not even some fucking medieval version of country music! All there fucking is, is bullshit instrumentals! Not even a word of decent songs! Urgh, now I'm suddenly jealous of Reincarnated with my smartphone. At least he had his phone... But... I guess here it wouldn't do me any good in the first place." I continued to walk, kicking the occasional pebble.

I made myself hover with wind magic, and propelled myself upwards swiftly, to observe the skyline. But quickly my hopes were squandered. For a second, I forgot that my vision was different than back then.

"You may be wondering, 'Y/n, what are you doing out in a forest? Where even are you?'. Well, allow me to elaborate. Right now, I'm on the Milis Continent. Blue is really useful when you want to relieve some stress. Right now, I should be in Beast-folk territory. Honestly, I'm being followed right now... But we don't mention that. Whoever is following is just observing for now. Probably tasked with making sure I'm not here to cause any trouble." I spoke audibly, disregarding the fact that I was being followed.

As I spoke, the person hesitated suddenly. So they have good ears, this one. 

I stopped and stretched, hearing the popping of joints as I did so.

"Now... If I'm correct... That person should be a good few years younger... And that doesn't fit the look, either... I don't remember seeing that one. Is it a new character? Oh well, I'll introduce myself either way. I should make a name for myself here early. If when that thing happens, I don't get transported with Rudeus, having my name around would be good. It fits my plan..." I mumbled, talking aloud as I went back and forth between topics.

"Hello, beast-folk. I know you've been trailing me. I assure you, I do not intend any trouble. At least, not for you or the rest of your tribe. My only intent here is to kill off any monsters in the area." I spoke aloud in Beast-God.

They perked up, surprised I could speak their language. Hesitantly the person stepped out. It was a teenager, and they were much taller than me at the moment. 

"You know Beast-God? Wait- But you're so young, why are you out here killing monsters?!" They asked, questioning me.

"I know everything. As for why I'm killing monsters. It's simple. I've been in a funk for a few hours. So I wanted to clear my head. I traveled here and was going to kill any stray monsters, but this place seems like you guys are pretty caught up." I spoke, looking around.

"Uh, yeah there was a hunting party a day earlier. But... Why do you come from the Demon Continent?... If you don't mind me asking. How were you surviving there?" He asked.