Chapter Four : Meeting With A CEO

-----------------------
(Six days later)

Aera was coming out of a shopping mall with two shopping bags in her hand. She was wearing a velvet flower lace skirt and a black long sleeved shirt which she tucked in and she topped it with black chunky heels. Aera stood in a corner, looking for a cab when she heard her phone ringing. She brought her phone from her black bag and looked at the caller ID. She pressed the receive button and answered the call.

"Hi Mina"

"Hey babe. Are you done shopping?" Mina asked from the other end.

"Yeah. I am just looking for a cab".

"Erm......I need a favor"

"What's it now?" Aera asked already knowing that Mina was going to say something which would annoy her.

"Can you please buy me a pink floral midi dress?"

"Mina!! Do you really want me to go back?"

"Please Aera. Today is a saturday and I want to wear the dress on monday. Please Aera, just do this for me. Please babe" Mina whined.

"Arghhhh, you're too much" Aera ended the call and angrily went back to the mall. She had planned to to rest after shopping and maybe later,cook something but this Mina, she ruined all her plans. Aera bit her lips, and looked around. ' Where will I find a pink floral midi dress'

She knew her friend very well. Mina can hardly like something bought by someone else. What if she got the dress and Mina refused to accept it? She quickly dispelled from the thought and continued looking for the dress.

Finally, after three hours, Aera was done. She was heading out of the boutique and was already in a bad mood when a guy bumped into her which caused her bags to fall.

"Oh no"

She looked up and saw a guy with big beautiful eyes,v-shaped jaw, smooth skin and pink lips. He was wearing a grey suit and he had a piercing in his left ear and wore a black earring which made him look more handsome.

"Sorry". She apologized immediately,even though she wasn't the one who bumped into him.

--------------------------

Ji-hun entered the shopping mall and was heading to the manager's office when he bumped into a girl. He was about to say something but ran out of words when he saw the angelic girl in front of him. He quickly came back to his senses and was about to apologise when he heard her sweet voice say "Sorry". His heart melted by the angelic voice and he was also surprised at the same time. ' Why did she apologise even though it wasn't her fault?' He thought.

Aera bent down and started picking up the bags.

Ji-hun squatted and helped her pick two bags up.

"Here you go". Ji-hun handed the bags to Aera.

Aera took the bags and gave him a friendly smile which revealed her dimple.

' OMG, she also has a dimple'. Ji-hun thought to himself and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Thank you" Aera said and left.

**************

Aera sighed looking at the road and then look at the bags and sighed. She has been looking for a cab for the past 20 minutes but, it looks like today was her bad day.

"These stupid cabs. I wish someone could just give me a lift" She sighed. Before she could say something else, she saw a black car park right in front of her. A guy came out of the car and she gasped silently. It was the same guy she met at the mall.