Chapter Five : Lil Sis

***************
Aera entered her apartment and shouted when she heard a loud voice.

"FINALLY!!! You're back".

Aera turned and heaved a sigh of relief, placing her hand on her chest when she saw Mina.

"You scared me" She said to Mina.

"I was worried sick about you. You went for shopping by 11am and now, it's 3:30pm. What took you so long?"

"You took me so long" Aera said and sat on a couch, with the bags beside her.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked with raised brows.

"I spent three hours just looking for a midi dress"

Mina gasped and looked at Aera in surprise "You spent three hours just to get me a dress? I'm very sorry".

Aera chuckled when she saw her friend's sad face.

"It's fine. After all, because of your midi dress,I met someone".

Mina quickly sat with Aera and turned on her gossiping mode "Tell me. Who did you meet?.........Is it that handsome guy?"

"You won't believe even if I tell you" Aera said with a smile on her face.

"Pleaaaaaasssse. Tell me who you met".

"Erm........I met with the CEO of the Kang Enterprise" Aera said with a blush on her face.

Mina kept looking at Aera in disbelief.

"Mina,Mina are you okay?" Aera asked, shaking Mina's arm a little.

Mina quickly regained herself. "I....I am back".

"What happened?" Aera asked with raised eyebrows. "Where you thinking about something?"

Mina sat herself properly and held Aera's hand "Please tell me the truth. Did you really meet with the CEO of Kang Enterprise?"

Aera rolled her eyes and sighed " You're too much.....I just told you, I met with the CEO of Kang Enterprise. In fact, I was in his car".

"What!!!"Mina exclaimed with wide eyes. "Yeah. He was the one who dropped me off. He gave me a lift" Aera said with a bright smile on her face.

Mina looked at Aera in confusion, not knowing how to react "I don't understand".

Aera laughed at her friend's funny facial expression. After laughing to her heart's content, she told Mina everything. From how she and Ji-hun met at the shopping mall till when he dropped her off.

After listening to the short story, Mina's confused expression turned into a happy one.

"Aera, to be honest, you are one lucky girl" Mina said with a wide smile. "I can't believe that my friend was with the CEO the Kang Enterprise". Mina said to which Aera nodded, still smiling. "And now, the only thing left is for you to meet with the CEO of the Lee .H. Software Corporation and make him fall in love with you".

"Mina!!!" Aera yelled slightly.

"What?" Mina asked with big eyes.

"He's my boss" Aera replied, giving Mina a ' duh' look.

"Oh yes. You're right. He's your boss which will make it easier for you to meet with him" Mina said with a weird smile on her face.

"What do you mean?"

Mina sighed and slightly slapped her forehead with her palm "Listen Aera, it's obvious that Mr Ji-hun likes you, but he is not the richest CEO. Your boss is the richest CEO in Seoul and if you can make him fall in love with you,then you will have two CEO's under your control".