Chapter Six : New Friend

***********
------- 2 weeks later---------

Aera was heading towards the company's restaurant which was for only people who worked and belonged to the Lee .H. Software Corporation. She entered the restaurant and passed a table which was occupied by four guys.

"Wow, this babe is hot. She is indeed a real beauty" Ji-woo, one of the guy said with a smirk.

"You're right bro. I can't even take my eyes off her" Si-woo, another guy said as he watched the girl take her seat.

"Yeah guys, you're right" Chang-min (the third guy) said. "But, I think she's rude".

"Why do you think so?" Jae-sang (the forth guy) asked

Chang-min sighed at Jae-sang's question "Most girls who are either rich or beautiful are always rude and this girl is no less different".

"I don't think so" Jae-sang said.

"Then prove it. Try and prove to us that she isn't rude" Chang-min challenged.

Jae-sang turned and his gaze landed on the girl who was busy on her phone "I'll prove it.... I'll prove it by having lunch with her".

When the three guys heard what Jae-sang said,they all burst into laughter.

Jae-sang sighed and stood up from the chair, heading to Aera's table slowly.

**************

Aera was busy on her phone when she heard a male voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

*Annyeonghaseyo : Hello*

She looked up from her phone and saw a guy with v-shaped jaw, pink lips, pointed nose,fair skin,round eyes, black curly hair, and his nearly over-sized glasses added to his handsomeness. He was dressed in blue button-up long  sleeved shirt and black pants which he tucked in.

Aera wore a small smile on her face "Hello" She knew the guy was also an employee, since she always saw him daily.

"Can I join you for lunch?" Jae-sang asked nervously.

"Yeah,sure" Aera gestured him to sit down as her smile deepened which revealed her dimple and made her look cute. This was the first time which she won't be having lunch alone. After all,it isn't too late for her to start making friends.

Jae-sang wore a happy smile on his face. He just felt like reaching for the sky. He was going to have lunch with the the most beautiful girl in the company. It was like a dream come true.

Jae-sang drew a seat for himself and sat on it.

"May I know your name, please?" Aera asked with a smile.

"I am Yun Jae-sang"

"It's a lovely name" Aera complimented with a smile. "I am ....."

"Aera. You're Aera" Jae-sang quickly cut her off. "Erm......... you're the talk of the company so, everyone knows your name" He said after seeing the look Aera gave him.

"Wow,am I that popular?" Aera asked with a smile.

Jae-sang was about to say something when a waiter came in.
After placing their order, the waiter left. Few minutes later,the waiter came in with their orders.

"Thank you" Aera said to the waiter before he left.

"So........do you like the company?" Jae-sang asked as he took a bite from the Saen-deu-wi-chi (sandwich).

"Yeah. I love it" Aera said with a smile. "But there's something which I find weird" Aera said taking a bite from her burger.

"And what's that?" Jae-sang asked with raised eyebrows.