//Finally home (🖤-->💘)//

(OK. SO IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A REQUEST, BUT IVE GOT NO CLUE ON HOW TO PROGRESS IT. SO, 4 NOW, HAVE THIS. Also, just a little vent here. So, some dumbass boy in my art class called me ugly, and a waste of time, and told me that I looked like an ugly old man. And I'm a pre-teen girl. I act like I didn't let his words affect me.. but they did. And honestly I kinda wanna do sh. I'm sorry for venting<3 anyways, into the oneshot!)
Kaveh's POV;
It's been a month. A month without seeing him. His ethereal voice, the way he could just smile, and his eyes would glow, just like an angel's would. His soft and fair lips, the way he would gently hold me. I missed it. I missed it all.

It felt like a whole part of my heart had been ripped apart, aggressively. Not a single part left. I suppose worry has eaten me up, and left none of me behind. My eyes were tired, and aggravated due to how much I cried. I couldn't eat or sleep. I couldn't do anything. I had taken a few days off from work, and had someone cover for me.

Honestly, I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't act normal anymore. I couldn't walk to the Akademiya and smile anymore. I couldn't just show up with a smile on my face, talk to people, listen to their ideas, work on projects with them, and work as a team. I couldn't even feel if I was crying anymore. I didn't know if my face was full of sadness or happiness anymore.

All of a sudden, he stopped having contact with me. He didn't write any letters to me anymore, and that led me to think he died. Just like.. just like.. no. Don't think about that. Stop crying. Stop being weak. Yeah, stop being weak. If you weren't so weak, you could've saved your father. Hah! If you'd just kept your nasty mouth shut, then maybe.. maybe your stupid father would've never died! Your dumb mother would've never left you, you would've been such a happy family. Hah. How pathetic, you're a family wrecker. I bet, your boyfriend left you. Left you to go to another land, and meet up with the girl he's been cheating on you with. Becau-

The voices stopped as I heard some beeping noises from Mehrak. "Meh-Me-Mehraa..aaa...a..k?" I managed to stutter out. My face twisted in horror. Had my ability to speak really left me? I mean, I could speak but.. my voice cracked apart. Mehrak made more beeping noises. I pulled Mehrak close, and hugged the little brief case I designed.

"I know.. I know.. I shouldn't lay in bed all day waiting for him.. I know- I..I know, I should take care of-of myself.." Mehrak flew up from my arms and beeped positively, meaning he agreed. I sighed, and laid back in bed. What if he.. what if he did leave me? What if he had cheated on m- Because you're a failure, because you'll never be good enough for anyone. Nobody will ever truly love you. You don't deserve love. Everything is always your fault, you'll always be horrible. You monster. You'll never be truly worthy of lo- Suddenly, the voices stopped as I heard a little ring on our door bell.

I jumped up, and began running as fast as I could, somehow regaining all the energy I lost. "Please be him, please be him, please be him, please be him," I chanted in my head over and over again. Praying that it was him. Suddenly, the door began opening as I reached out to open the door. The person had on a tight black shirt, and green pants, and a cape over their back. They had short grey hair, and the most perfect eyes I've ever seen. And fair and gentle looking skin.

Wait.. "ALHAITHAM!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms. "My darling.. I'm so sorry.." I could feel tears flow out of my face. "'You're here.. I-I-I thought yo..you were d-dead.." I said between sobs. "I'm sorry I couldn't send letters to you.. they cut that off for a while.." I could feel my shoulders getting wet. He was crying.

He wrapped my arms around me tighter, and kissed my neck. I held him as tight as possible, and ruffled his hair. "Don't do that to me-a-again.." Alhaitham sobbed into my arms, playing around with my hair, while crying. We hugged each other tighter and tighter until neither of us could breathe. We both let go and smiled at each other.

"'I love you.." I muttered, holding Alhaitham's hands and kissing his knuckles. "'I love you so much more.." Alhaitham said to me as a reply, and picked up my chin, and kissed my lips. I was a bit startled, till I started to smile just a little. "Mmmhmmm.." I slowly melted into the kiss, smiling into the kiss, just like I could feel he was. After all he was finally home.