//A talk from someone who watches (💘)//

HIHIII<333 So, does anyone have any suggestions for oneshots? It's hard to try to come up with ones these days bc my academic year is gonna be over in a bit and bc of that there's a lot of things happening at school rn so there's that- but summer's coming up for me soon, so I'll have some more time to write these oneshots and write more chapters of "Victim of Love" so yayyy!! Also, this is an AU where all of Alhaitham and Kaveh's friends know abt them living together :3 Plus, this one is a big longer than others, so grab a snack or drink<3 Anyways, enjoy<333

Nobody's POV:
In Sumeru, romance was a topic that was discussed very often. Wedding arrangements happened everyday, lovers who are meant to be meet everyday, married couples renew their vows everyday, there's just so much love around Sumeru.

Even in the Akademiya, people loved pairing two people who seemed to be in love together and seeing them in a romantic way. And, the acting grand sage and the lead architect just so happened to be one of those pairs. Rumors would always be around the Akademiya about them. "Ooo did you hear about the acting grand sage and the lead architect.. dating?" "Those two should just kiss already!" "They always flirt with each other. I heard Alhaitham ask Kaveh to say 'thank you' thrice. And the third time, I could've sworn I heard them kiss.. " "They're so gay, oh my archon."

And just like popular belief, both of them were indeed in love with each other. Neither of them could let go of their feelings that they had developed for each other in their Akademiya days. Alhaitham had always loved and looked up to his lovely senior. And Kaveh had always been in love with his cute and adorable junior.

And despite the love they felt for each other, they argued quite often. This was because Kaveh could never take kindness directly. He hated it when he would receive kindness from anyone, because he knew he "didn't" deserve it. He knew he was worthless. He was weak and annoying. And Alhaitham understood the way Kaveh saw himself.

It broke Alhaitham to understand how his senior was now, but.. he had to deal with it. Which is why they argued and yelled at each other all the time. But underneath the surface, the both of them loved each other so much. Kaveh thought that his love for Alhaitham was one sided. Alhaitham was beautiful, intelligent, strong, and so admirable. But, Kaveh was pathetic compared to him. Alhaitham also thought his love for Kaveh was one sided. Alhaitham thought Kaveh hated him. He had to act obnoxious and cruel, just so Kaveh would be comfortable.

He didn't want Kaveh to feel like he owed him something, because all Alhaitham wanted was for Kaveh to be happy. With or without him. And even with their complicated relationship with each other, all of their friends understood their love for each other. Tighnari, Cyno, and Collei all noticed the way they looked at each other. Nilou noticed the way Kaveh would get so flustered when Alhaitham would care for him, or get close to him. Faruzan noticed the way they cared for each other, and always talked about the other. Dehya and Candace both noticed the way Alhaitham's neck would turn red whenever Kaveh was mentioned.

Of course, watching the two yell at each other, but the moment something dire happens immediately they're out to look out for each other, and care for each other more than before was infuriating. For all of them. Everyone saw the way they loved and needed each other, but knew that they were certainly not dating. Even the traveler and Paimon did.

Soon enough, Nilou and the traveler got TIRED of it. Extremely tired, to the point where the both of them decided to hatch a plan. "So, basically, we talk to the both of them about their feelings?" Nilou asked trying to sum up what she had just heard from the traveler. Aether nodded along with Paimon. "You talk to Kaveh, and Paimon and I will talk to Alhaitham." Aether said, his tone laced with anticipation. Nilou laughed. "I think this is a lovely idea! Alhaitham should be in the Akademiya right now, and Kaveh should be out of the Akademiya right now, and probably going home." Nilou said, ready to get started with their plan.