//First date (💘) (pt.2 of Im better than him :3)//

(Yes Kaveh has parents in this AU 😍😍)
Kaveh's POV:
I got up and out of bed, at exactly 9:00. I immediately began getting myself ready, and getting the house ready. Not even letting the maids do it. I was excited for today. Yes, I had just broken up with Nikolai yesterday, but that truly didn't matter to me. Alhaitham. Alhaitham was the person I had a crush on for so many years. I only dated Nikolai because he confessed to me first, and I didn't want to be rude to him. That was extremely stupid of me. But, at least he's gone out of my life for now. I don't have to worry about him.

And it's all thanks to the man I've been pining over for years and years. And maybe.. this can be considered a date. Suddenly, I was interrupted from my thoughts by my mother. "Ah, Kaveh, I'm so excited to meet your best friend! And for what? Seven years?" She paused for a second, and chuckled for a moment before going back to her sentence. "'Wow, I can't believe you've been best friends with this boy for so long! And yet, we've never met him!"

I paused from cleaning up the kitchen counter to look up to my mom and smile at her. "'Yeah! I really like him! And-" Out of nowhere, my mother started smirking at me. The glow in her eyes seemed to have changed from happiness to smugness. "'Why.. why are you looking at me like that for?" She giggled a little, and gave me that look. "'It's nothing, sweetheart, but.. you seem to be blushing a lot whenever you talk about this "Alhaitham."

Did she.. notice the way my voice changes and my eyes change whenever I talk about.. him? "And, plus, you're cleaning the whole house without even letting any of the maids do anything for you. It shows just how much you want the house to look your way so he'll like it." She smiled as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "'It is fine if you're head over heels in love with him. I understand why you would." I stared at my mother.

How did she.. "How do I know? Well, darling, the way you stare into the background as you talk to me about him... it's always been very obvious due to that." I stare at her in absolute disbelief. "'I.. I do really like him.." I say as I stare down at the floor, and ignoring her curious gaze. "'I knew it! You can't keep any secrets from your mother." She said, laughing. "Well, should I inform your father?" Before I can answer, I can already hear my father. "Oh, don't worry about it, I already know."

My mother laughs a little, and my father chuckles with a smile. I stare at the both of them with my jaw almost on the ground. "'wha-what??" I say, in absolute disbelief again. "Oh son, you make it so obvious. It's so clearly obvious you're on cloud nine because of him. Anyways, I hope my son-in-law arrives soon so I can finally meet him." My dad adds with a little chuckle. "'DAD!!" I yell, perhaps a little louder than I would've liked to.

"'Well, it's going to happen one day." My father said, patting my shoulder with a smile. My mother decided she would make some tea for us, and my father was busy once again with a team meeting he had to attend at his office.
.
.
.
Ding dong! That was the doorbell. It could've only been one person. Alhaitham. I feel shivers in my spine as I run to open the door. I could already feel the blush slowly spreading across all over my face.. how embarrassing.. I slipped the door open, and found a beautiful looking Alhaitham.

"'Hey, princess." He said with a sweet smile. Oh my archon.. was he seriously using the nickname "princess" RIGHT NOW??! I crack a nervous smile at him as I blushed even more.

He looked so hot.. he wore what he always did, but he always looked hot. He wore a black hoodie and black pants, how could someone look so hot in all black?! I couldn't keep my eyes away from him once I caught sight of him. The way his hair was shaped, the twists and curls in his hair. His beautiful shining emerald eyes.. I couldn't get over it.. and don't even get me started on his body.. his abs, his muscles, the way he looked without his shirt on-

"'Wow, your house is beautiful. Just like you." I blushed. I cleared my throat, and tried to sound like I didn't just imagine him shirtless. "Hayi.. just come in! Let's go to my room! I think you'll really like it." He laughed a little, and walked inside the house. "Alright, take me to your room." I grabbed his hand, making myself blush. Oh my archon, we were HOLDING HANDS.

I covered my mouth, and quickly ran to my room. I opened up the door to my room, and gave him a sweet smile. "'Soo.. uh yeah, this is where I spend most of my time." He kissed my cheek, and said "Well, your room represents you." Smiling back at me. Oh.. my.. gosh.. HE KISSED MY CHEEK?!?!?! I shook my head, and smiled at him even wider, and kissed his cheek back.

"Oh, and by the way, I brought us some chocolates and pizza. And, I also bought you some more paint supplies! I know you probably don't need them, but, I just thought you would like them." Why was he so beautiful AND thoughtful?? I giggled, and took the painting supplies he gave me. I pulled him close, and gave him a hug. He was so warm as he hugged me back. I wanted to kiss him.

When we let go, our faces were so close to each other. We were inches away. We would've kissed if we moved just an inch or two. The tea that mother had made for us was right on the table, so I distracted myself by looking at it. He placed his thumb onto my bottom lip, making me look directly into his eyes.

"You're so pretty.." he said, as he blushed too. I saw the red tint on his face, and realized that there was probably some on my face too. "'You're beautiful, too.." I moved just an inch closer to him, making our lips touch, but not turn into a full kiss. His lips were so soft... I wondered if he felt the same way about my lips. "'Your lips are so soft.." he finally said aloud.

"'I want.. I want to kiss your lips.." I mumbled, so loudly that barely anybody could hear. Only Alhaitham could hear it. "'I do too, princess.." he said underneath his breath. "'Your skin is so soft too.. how do you always look so hot everyday?" He looked at my eyes even more romantically than he did before. "'You're even more hot, princess.. you don't even know how many times I've resisted the urge to kiss you.." I couldn't take it anymore.

That beautiful romantic look in his eyes, the way his soft and deep voice was muffled due to their lips touching, he couldn't take it anymore. "Kiss me.." I said in an undertone, staring into his eyes as they slowly widened. His mouth opened more ajar, as he spoke "Glady, princess.." he closed his eyes slowly, and leaned into me.

"mmmm..." his kiss made shiver flow down my spine, and the red on my face worsen. This felt magical.. was I dreaming? I felt sparks on both of our lips, he was the one I loved.

I could feel our foreheads touch, and his hair brush against my face. His hair felt so soft, and his forehead felt just as soft as the rest of his skin. His hands slowly began traveling down to my waist, and wrapping around them.

I moved my hand up to his (face) cheeks, and caress his face, trying to show him more affection as we kissed. He moved up one of his arms and ruffled his hair as he smiled. I smiled back into the kiss as it felt more like magic every passing second.

I didn't want to let go, and I guess neither did he. But, both of us were running out of air and our lungs begged and begged us to let go of our kiss. But both of us were to stubborn. Finally, we ran out of air, and we let go, panting. "That.. that was amazing.." I said, with a little laugh. "You're. you're right..we should kiss more.."

He laughed again, as I quickly kissed him again. "Yes please.." I rubbed my forehead against his as we stared into each other's eyes softly. "Please.. be my boyfriend.." I said, leaning in for another kiss. "'I would love to be yours.." Alhaitham said, leaning in to, causing us to kiss each other again.