Chapter 1: woah...

A/N: hiii, sorry if the introduction of the story seems to long, i promise the story gets more interesting, TRUST 🙏🙏🙏 enjoy this first part 🥳 i am once again writing sasaki hurt and miyano comfort 🚶‍♀️

Ah, another rush-filled day at Sasakis family-owned bakery. Sasaki may be an adult but he still helps out there, except now he gets paid. He works there. For now.

The Sasaki family bakery is pretty popular, it's always busy there. From open to close there's always a customer.

But it's not just the family that works there, they have hired employees as well. One of those employees needed some time off for a personal family vacation emergency. So Shuumei, being the nice guy he is, volunteered to work 7 days in a row while she was out. That... was a mistake. God did he regret his decision by the 4th day. But he couldn't let anyone down so he suffered through it anyway... Which was his second mistake.

Here's how his week went:

Monday: normal, just came back from a previous day off. he was fine

Tuesday: A little busier than monday but not a bad day. he was fine

Wednesday: The stores typical least-busy day but he was starting to get tired. a little tired but he was overall fine

Thursday: He had never seen the store this busy in his life what was happening today?? He was tired.

Friday: Less busy than Thursday but he was so over this. Tired. Almost cried when he got home, but decided to hold himself together

Saturday. ... Held himself together for his shift, cried immediately when he got in his car. Stopped crying before he got home.

Sunday...

Sunday had to be what felt like the worst day of his life. After six previous days of work all in a row he was falling apart at the seams. Sasaki thought he was going to hold himself together long enough, like at least for most of his shift, but he did not. he was closing today. His shift was only 2pm-8pm. Sasaki lasted maybe 3 hours before he impulsively lashed out at the other non-family hired employee they had. That employee almost cried. Why was this tall, intimidating guy mad at her? She just had one more question before she left. I guess the last thing Sasaki needed today was to be pestered with questions.

Little did he know that was that girls last day, not because she was yelled at randomly, it just happened to be her last day there. 'i'll apologize to her next time i see her here'. Yeah he had no idea this was supposed to be her last day. He would've apologized earlier but he wanted to calm down before trying to talk to this poor girl. His family had sent him home early, it was only 5:30. he had been sitting in the break room for only 15 minutes before someone came in and told him he could have the rest of his shift off. They understood him, he had a long week.

Since Sasaki had been calming down in that break room he didn't feel like crying on the way home. But he was still overwhelmed from work and still frustrated with himself. So of course when he got home he wasn't really in the mood to be greeted by his boyfriend despite how lovely he was. He was actually a little scared, they always greet each other when the other one comes home, but with how he was feeling right now he was kind of afraid he'd accidentally yell at Miyano too. Of course he didn't want to do that!

Sasakis hands started shaking a little when he got home. 'dont yell at him don't yell at him don't yell at him-' He took a deep breath and hesitated at the door for a second before he opened it and walked in.

Lo and Behold Miyano comes out from behind a corner, he was in the kitchen finishing dinner even though he knew Sasaki was supposed to get off at 8, he knew Sasaki wouldn't mind if he ate at their usual time, 6PM.