Chapter 5 i love you...

apparently there's a youtube video that i don't remember putting 🤨 wattpad be glitching so idk if it's removed ig ill find out

A/N: Hhhhhhh sorry i took longer to write this chapter i started rereading the hirano and kagiura manga so my brain was occupied with them 😭 and now im rewatching jujutsu kaisen 😭. should i write a jjk fic yes or no. i do have a kagihira one now! anyways enjoy the chapter that was supposed to be the main plot of this story in the first place 💀😭 alsoooo there's some SLIGHT nsfw in this chapter 🤏😗 and this chapter is a little longer i think.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Shuumei?" Miyano asked after they laid there in comfortable silence for about 3 minutes. Sasaki looked over at him and responded, "Yes?" Miyano looked over at Sasaki, "Can i lay on top of you?" Sasaki loved when Miyano would ask him for some form of affection 'it's so cute that he still asks. i don't care what he does with me but his need for consent is attractive...' Sasaki just smiled and said "Heh you don't have to ask me twice! c'mere!!" He opened up his arms.

Miyano crawled on top of his boyfriend and buried his face in his neck. He laid there for a few seconds wondering 'Wait why did i ask? he probably doesn't care if i lay on top of him...' So he lifted his head back up to ask, "Is it weird that i still feel the need to ask for stuff like this..?" Miyano questioned. "No not really, your need for consent is very sweet actually. Though i personally don't care what you do with me but if it's more comfortable for you to ask then go for it!" Miyano was very relived to hear that, "hhhh okay..." he sighed in relief and put his head back down.

So they laid like that for a few minutes. Nothing to say, just comfortable silence. Very relaxing. Then, well, you know Sasaki. He can't go more than 0.5 seconds without kissing his boyfriend. So, now he grabbed Miyanos attention, "Yoshi?" Miyano immediately lifted his head back up "Yeah?" Sasaki didn't even say anything else he just kissed him. He loved surprising Miyano like that. Miyano pretends to hate it but it just makes him smile.

And, Again, you know Sasaki can't just kiss his boyfriend only once. Sasaki moves his hands from Miyanos back all the way up to grab his face. He liked holding him in place so he couldn't leave, unless Miyano says otherwise then of course he would immediately give him up. Miyano wasn't going anywhere though, after all, he enjoys this just as much as Sasaki does though he's not good at expressing that. So now there they were,

kissing😘

kissing😋

kissing🤨

whew they really like kissing🧍‍♂️

okay they're just making out at this point🚶‍♂️

one of Sasakis hands is up Miyanos shirt on his lower back, the other in his hair. Miyanos hands, well, he has to hold himself up so his hands are just gripping the sheets. After about 30 seconds Miyano had to come up for a second, he can only go for so long. "Catching your breath Yoshi?" Sasaki asked in the most caring tone. He always sounded like that though, he always cares. "yes... gimme a minute..." Miyano said lightly panting. "Take your time, my love" Sasaki said softly.

After a few seconds Miyano had just processed what he said, 'my love??? MY LOVE???? he's pet-naming me??? that one actually sounded kind of sweet...' "Did you just pet-name me..?" Miyano asked. Sasaki looked back up at him with slight regret, "Oh uhh i guess i did. you don't like that?" Miyano blushed a little bit 'he really REALLY cares about all my preferences... he's so kind...' "Well not usually no but... that one you just used was... kind of sweet..." Sasaki smiled at his response "So i can call you that??" He had to make sure. "Yes. You can call me that" Miyano smiled.