chapter 3: what...

A/N man this story is really dragging out actually LMAO. the main reason i wanted to write this story is gonna end up being in like chapter 4 or 5 LMAO 😭 like it's not even the main plot anymore. the main plot became that girl 😭 (i don't even know how many chapters this is gonna be but im guessing 4-5) LOL enjoy

-----------------------------------------------

Sasaki slowly opened his eyes and looked over to see the love of his life next to him. 'he fell asleep too? cute.' He looked over in the other direction where his clock was. 8:15PM. 'Oh that was a decent nap. i'm pretty hungry now...' He looked back over at Miyano, admiring him for a few seconds, 'should i wake him up? i mean i don't want to... but i don't want his sleep schedule to be all wonky...' He decided to leave Miyano alone for now, 'I'll just wake him after i eat.'

So Sasaki headed back down to the kitchen quietly. Opening the fridge to find the leftovers that Miyano so carefully put away for him, he grabbed the container, opened the lid and set it in the microwave

mmmmmmmmmmm beep beep beep

dinners ready

...🍽️

dinners finished

Sasaki placed his container in the sink, filled it with water, and headed back upstairs. He walked in to find Miyano had just woken up. "Oh good, you're up" Miyano looked at him, "Good?" Sasaki looked back at him "I just didn't wanna have to wake you up myself. i'd feel bad.. but i wouldn't want your sleep schedule thrown off." Miyano smiled "Oh no it's okay! I wouldn't mind you waking me up!" "Oh uhh alright, i'll remember that."

Miyano then realized what he saw was Sasaki walking back in the room so he had to ask "Oh were you eating dinner?" Sasaki made his way back to the bed and sat back down "Yeah, that was really good by the way." Miyano smiled real big at that compliment seeing as how he was still learning how to cook "THANKS!!! i'm glad you like it!" 'ahhh He's so adorable' Sasaki smiled "Yeah you've really improved these past couple of years! i remember when you first tried to make that and started freaking out when you failed" Thanks for the reminder Sasaki. Miyano was now a little flustered "Oh haha yeah, that was terrible.."

They continued to talk about random little memories and such for a while. Sasaki decided to look back over at the clock. 9:02PM.

Sasaki thought for a second, "Hey Yoshi, we should probably take showers before we get too tired and forget.." Miyano perked up a little "Oh yeah you're right! did you wanna go f-" Sasaki immediately cut him off "You can go ahead first Yoshi. I'll wait."

(A/N: unfortunately i do not feel like writing a shower scene (not yet 😈) so they'll be taking separate ones)

Miyano returned and then in went Sasaki. Sasaki spent a lot of his shower time remembering what happened ealier that day now that Miyano wasn't distracting him. He was trying not to be sad about it again but damn this memory was very possessive of Sasakis brain. For once Sasaki wishes he had a bad memory. 'WERE CLEARLY BUSY RIGHT NOW I HAVE THINGS TO MAKE COULD YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE FOR FIVE SECONDS???'  Ugh. Not again. He decides to sit down for a few minutes and just let the sprinkles of the shower pour over his still somewhat exhausted body. After a solid, approximate 20 minutes he finally washed his hair and his body.

Alright. Time to get out.

He walked back into the bedroom and Miyano stood up, "That was a pretty long shower." Sasaki glanced at him "yeah.. uhh i just sat down under the water for a few minutes. it's nice sometimes.." Miyano lightly smiled at him, as he related "Yeah i get that. i do that sometimes. it is nice!" Sasaki stayed quiet and went to brush his hair. "Are you okay..?" Miyano asked a little bit concerned at Sasakis quiet attitude. "yeah.. it's nothing." 'Liar'.