bonus: morning

A/N: RAAAAAAHHHH final chapter. FINALLY i can stop worrying about this story 💀 enjoy 😍

uhh it's not letting me italicize things for some reason so i hope you can tell the difference between thoughts and dialogue 💀 here's a hint:

'thought'
"dialogue"

----------------------------------------------------------

Pain.

Miyano woke up in pain. Was last night rougher than he thought..? he felt fine though? 'it's only 7 AM? damn... i'm still tired but i can't sleep like this...' He groaned and slowly sat up. He didn't wanna wake sasaki so he just sat there holding his head in his hands. 'hhhhh my thighs hurt... and my back...' Miyano accidentally groaned out loud again, he really didn't mean to. 'Crap... please don't tell me that woke shuu-' "Hhmm Yoshi? You okay?" Sasaki said sleepily. Yep, that woke him up.

Miyano sighed 'I might as well tell him since he's up now...' "Hhhhh Shuu my thighs are sore... and my back..." Sasaki pouted at his boyfriend's discomfort, "Aww Yoshi you should've told me! If i was too hard on you last night you should've just said so!" Sasaki whined a little and reached over and placed his hand on Miyanos back. "Huh?? But i was fine last night? You didn't hurt me. Maybe i'm just exhausted i don't know..."

Sasaki had to think for a second, he too, was still tired, "Well, adrenaline rush can temporarily reduce your perception of pain, hence the delay. As for you cause of pain, probably just being in positions and moving in different ways that you probably never have before for a long period of time. I don't know how flexible you normally are but yeah it could be because you stretched out more during all that?" Wow, how can someone manage to be so smart at 7 in the morning? Couldn't be me.

Miyano was honestly stunned at the amount of information he just received. He definitely needed a minute to process all that, he still felt half asleep. "hmm. Yeah you're probably right. I guess after moving around like that i was bound to be sore... are you sore??" Miyano just realized he should probably check on Sasaki too. Sasaki yawned, "hhh uhm a little in my back but it's not really bothering me ya know? It seems like you're having way worse than me... especially since it's in your legs too..." Sasaki moved the hand that was on Miyanos back down to his thigh and did that little thumb rub motion, you know the one.

"uugghh you have no idea... my legs feel like they're gonna fall off..." Miyano mumbled having his face buried in his hands. Sasaki pouted, "Seriously... are you gonna be okay? do you have work today??" Sasaki was honestly a little worried about him. Understandable. "No i don't work today. lucky for me i have today off... i should be fine..." Miyano mumbled.

Sasaki finally sat up, "Do you want me to get you anything my love?" He asked so genuinely and caringly. 'hhh i love when he calls me that... i'm so weak for him...' Miyano really likes that nickname. "uhm just some [non brand specific] pain killers and water is fine" Sasaki ruffled Miyanos hair a bit, "Alright but i'm also bringing you something to eat. You shouldn't take certain things on an empty stomach." Miyano sighed a little, "Right... Right... Thanks Shuumei, i love you..." Sasaki gave him a quick kiss before getting up, "Mhm! i love you too! i'll be right back!"

---

Sasaki returned with a glass of water, a few pain killers, and some toast, you know, something quick to eat (my personal go-to lmao). Miyano was now sitting on the edge of the bed, he was just waiting for Sasaki to come back. "Alllright Yoshi, here eat this first. i'll leave the rest of this on your nightstand." Miyano actually smiled a little through his tremendous pain, "Thank you. seriously thank you so much... you're really sweet shuumei..." Miyano proceeded to eat his toast, take his medicine and drink his water.