2~

"Which one do you want?" Shotaro asked me as I was still looking at all the different options.
"Hmm... I'll take that one" I said pointing at the ice cream. He nodded as he got it out and we went to go pay for it.

I was just admiring the place when the doors bell rung meaning someone else had come inside the convenience store. I turned around to see a boy around my age who hugged shotaro. "Ah y/n, meet my good friend Eunseok!" He said as I now made eye contact with Eunseok. I only waved and looked down. "Shes my new neighbour and She's very shy tbh so it'll take time to make her comfortable" shotaro whispered into Eunseoks ear. Eunseok nodded but still wouldn't get his eyes off of her...

"Well we're gonna head out! See you tomorrow at school Eunseok!" Shotaro said as I followed him outside. That was awkward I thought to myself.
We were walking back to my house as it had become quite dark outside. "I hope you enjoyed your day with me today" shotaro said looking nervously. "No I actually had fun" I said as he made so much efforts to show me around and made me comfortable. "Ah really??! I'm glad! We should hang out more! Here let's exchange numbers" he said pulling out his phone. We both exchanged numbers and headed home.

While we talked one last time he asked me if I was gonna go to school. "Ah yes I'm going to (your schools name) starting from tomorrow" I said not so excited. "What! Really! Yesss we're in the same school!" He said jumping around. That was cute..
He was excited as he told me we were both gonna go to the bus stop together tomorrow.

I bid my goodbyes with shotaro as I entered my house, I was filled with questions from my mom and dad on how I liked this place so far. "So how was it? Did you enjoy it??" They asked waiting for my answer. "I actually did! I even found out me and shotaro will go to the same school!" I said smiling slightly. My parents were happy that I was becoming more comfortable. I had dinner and went upstairs to my room to go sleep. I finished up washing my face when I heard a ding on my phone.
Ding!!!
Shoraro sent me a message saying that he'll be waiting for me in the morning!
Ah hopefully school will be good tomorrow I thought to myself. But that weird thoughts of that eunseok guy was still on my mind.. Hm whatever
I dozed off to sleep~~~

Pretty short chapter buttt tmr is a school chapter so give me some ideas on what to add and what to not! I was thinking abt only adding a few members since it'll be hard for me to manage😭 so give me your ideas pls!🩵