6~

"Wake up y/n.. we're leaving now" I could hear this voice right inside my head and I woke up to see eunseok. I flinched immediately and got scared. "Gosh you scared the shit out of me!" I screamed still traumatised from the dream last night. He laughed as everyone else also did. I looked in my camera and I looked like a total mess...

Back home~
They dropped me off back home and I was relaxing in bed still I couldn't get my mind off of Eunseok.
I still had his shirt and sweatpants  I washed it and ironed it nicely. But I didn't know when to give it back to him. So I decided to text him.

                                Eunseok🪨
                                                                            Me~
                                                            Hey Eunseok I still
                                                           Have your shirt n
                                                           sweatpants. When
                                                            Do I give it back?
Eunseok🪨
Is it okay if we meet
up? You can give it
to me there!

I reacted okay to his message and he sent me the location to a park which was near my house. I got ready trying to look my best cause i know I looked musty in the morning.

I bid my goodbyes with my my parents as i told them I'd be back soon. I was outside at the location eunseok told me to come, it was a pretty big park but no one was there. I saw a boy my age sitting on a bench and I knew it was Eunseok. I tapped his shoulder as he turned around and smiled when he noticed it was me.

I sat next to him as I handed him a bag with his clothes. He thanked me smiling. It was very quiet now. "Wanna go get something to eat?" Eunseok asked hungry. "Sure" I said smiling. The weather had become quite colder now. We made it to the restaurant.

we sat on the chairs waiting for the food to arrive. "You can handle spicy food right?" He said smirking out of nowhere. I nodded competitively.the food arrived and it looked pretty good. "Let me take a picture first" I said as I took out my phone. He rolled his eyes, I could tell he was hungry. "Okay done!" I said after clicking a few pictures. We started eating and it was so good, my mouth would water whenever I'd have a bite of the spicy rice cakes and ramen.

We finally ate and it was getting dark outside, eunseok wanted to drop me off home so I agreed since it was pretty late at night. The cold breeze would hit my face everytime and my face had become red by then. We we're now outside my house as I was about to go in but eunseok stopped me.
"What's wrong??" I asked confused.
He was hesitant for a while but he finally got the courage to say it. "I uh.. I like you y/n..." he said that now looking down nervously since he didn't wanna get rejected. I didn't expect that at all from eunseok. But deep down I knew I liked him too. "I like you too" I said now blushing looking down. Eunseoks eyes opened widely since he couldn't believe this. We were both now in a shy and awkward moment not knowing what to say... "uh so I'll see you tomorrow at school" he said scratching the back of his head and smiling. I waved as I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I went inside and couldn't stop smiling. "Someone seems happy" my mom said laughing. I just giggled not knowing what to say. "Who was that guy there?" She asked. "Oh that he was one of my classmates,I gave back his book I borrowed from him" I said lying. My mom nodded and smiled at me.

I went to my room and I couldn't stop smiling. I can't wait to see him tomorrow~
I got a text message from eunseok:

Goodnight y/n🩷

I couldn't stop blushing and I replied back. I didn't have a clue that he liked me.

HIIIII NEW CHAPTER IS UP🤭
he finally confessed I'm trying to finish off this book real quick since I don't really like our it's turning out but I hope it interests most u guys🩷