8~

Eunseok called me last night saying his mom wanted to meet me for dinner. I was nervous the whole day hoping I'd make a good impression on her. I got ready took my bag and went downstairs. "Aww my y/n looks so beautiful" my mom complimented me like always.
"I'm just nervous mom" I said looking down. "No y/n~ I bet she'll love you" she said comforting me. I nodded. My phone started ringing I saw the called ID and it was eunseok meaning he was outside my house. "Eunseok is here,I'll go then" I said hugging my mom tightly. "You got this!" My mom said hugging me back. I waved at her and closed the door.

Eunseoks POV:
I saw y/n come outside and she looked beautiful like always but today she just looked even more gorgeous. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a beautiful pearly dress. She looked so elegant. I smiled at her and blushed. I opened the car door for her as she got inside. I closed it and went inside too. I started the car as I took a glance at her. "You look very beautiful like always" I said looking at her. She turned into a tomato(how cute). "Thank you~" she said looking down. I was driving as I noticed y/n fidgeting with her fingers. She must be nervous.
I put my hand on her leg. She looked at me. "Don't be nervous. My mom will love you" he said smiling still with his eyes on the road. "I wanna leave a good impression on her tho" I said. "You will!" Eunseok said now holding my hand.

We made it to his house as he opened the door and we both went inside. I saw a lady in the kitchen who I assumed was his mom. "Hello!" I bowed smiling brightly. She came up to us. "Ohh eunseok~ you didn't tell me she was this beautiful!" Mrs song said laughing. "Please please make yourself at home" she said. She was different from what I had thought she's so sweet! Later me and eunseok decided to go upstairs to his room while the food was still getting ready. "Well this is my room" eunseok said. I was admiring most of his baby pictures. "Aww you were so cute as a baby~" I giggled. "Am I not cute now?!" He said jokingly pouting. "Hey ofc you are" I said pinching his cheek.

At that moment he cupped my cheek as we looked into each others eyes.. was he gonna kiss me!?! What is he thinking rn?!!? I thought. "Uhm may I?" He asked gently. I nodded slightly as he leaned in and kissed me softly. I answered back to his kiss. He was so soft and gentle as he had his other hand around my waist. "Hyung food is rea-" Eunseoks little brother said as he stopped when he saw us. We quickly turned and looked at each other. "Hey don't you know how to knock?!" Eunseok said getting angry. His little brother giggled cheekily. "Ooo kissing your girlfriend I see" he said now running downstairs laughing. Eunseok looked back at me as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.
"Ah don't mind him he's annoying" eunseok said not knowing what to do. I came closer as I kissed his cheek. "Your cute when you're angry" I giggled as I went back downstairs. Eunseok turned into a blushing mess he still couldn't believe he had kissed you...

I was now downstairs helping out Mrs Song with setting up the table. "Ow please just sit down I'll do it" Mrs song said. "No no I wanna help you" I said smiling at her. We all gathered together as we sat on the chairs. We started eating the food. "Your such a good cook Mrs song" I said loving the food she made. "Aww I'm glad you like it! Eat as much as you like" she said smiling at me. "So what's it like to date my brother? He's annoying right??" Eunseoks little brother said as eunseok glared at him. Eunseoks mom scolded his little brother saying he shouldn't embarrass him infront of his girlfriend. Eunseok looked so cute when he was angry. I held his hand under the table as he looked at me and be blushed.

I had so much fun at Eunseoks house. "Thank you for inviting me! I had so much fun!" I bowed at Mrs song. "This house is yours! Your always welcomed here! Come often" she said as I smiled at hugged her. I bid my goodbyes with Eunseoks mom and little brother. Eunseok was driving me back but not home he said he wanted to take me somewhere. "Where are we even going?" I asked curious. "Just wait a little princess" he diss laughing. I blushed and kept on holding onto his hand. The car stopped as eunseok told me to keep my eyes closed while he took me to the place.

"Open your eyes!" He said as I looked down to see a blanket and fairy lights everywhere. It was so cute!
"I didn't know how ppl make these aesthetic things. It was hard" he said. "I love it!" I smiled hugging him tightly. We sat as he watched the stars and talked.
We looked into each others eyes and I knew what could happen next. He leaned in again kissing me but now it felt different. He showed his love all by kissing me. He stopped and looked into my eyes. "You are, and always will be the most beautiful girl in my eyes" he said softly as he kissed me again.
That's how eunseok made me the happiest girl on earth...

YAYAYAY FINAL CHAPTER! I wanted to just finish it up quick since I didn't like the story line.
Pls do recommend me more book ideas! And vote for all the chapters id appreciate it a lot🩷🩷
THANK YOU!!!🩷❤️