7~

It's been a few months now and I'm getting pretty used to it. We have our winter break and rn im just laying down on my bed confused. Eunseok confessed to me months ago but he still hasn't even asked me out like to actually be his girlfriend... he flirts with me on occasions and compliments me but whatever it's his choice tbh I don't wanna be the one to ask him out.

Today we all made plans to go to watch the movies. It was me,Jimin,eunseok,shotaro,seunghan and Wonbin. We've all gotten closer now and we hang out a lot together.

At the theatre<
We're at the theatres and we picked out a movie. Everyone was getting snacks and stuff. While I was eating my popcorn waiting for everyone to come. Eunseok sat next to me and smiled. "This hair suits you a lot" he said giggling. I blushed. I had dyed my hair light brown since I had dark hair. I like it a lot.
"Thank you" I said smiling. I'm so shy around him I just smile like an idiot. No one knew we liked each other tho they just assumed we talked here and there.( I was wrong)

We we're currently sitting on our seats as I was sitting in between eunseok and Jimin. The movie started and everyone was watching curiously, I would zone out for no reason at times.

Eunseoks POV:
I was so nervous today. "What if I embarrass myself?" I asked worried. "Ay no way I know you can do this!" All the guys told me. We went in and started the movies. We all sat down and I hoped no one else would come in here except for us or else all my plan would be ruined. I waited impatiently waiting and no one came other than us. I smiled inside as my plan was going accordingly. The movie started and I waited for the short break to come. We had the break as all the guys looked at me and reassured me everything will go right. "We're gonna go get something's" Jimin said smiling. "Hm? Can I come too?" Y/n asked. No no no she better not go- "uh no just sit we'll be back" she said as everyone ran out and it was only me and y/n...
I was nervous and hesitant like always. "Y/n." I said blankly.

Y/n's POV:
"Yes?" I asked looking at him. He stared into my eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. My heart started beating fast and I had butterflies swarming around my stomach. I smiled like a total idiot. "Yes!" I said. Eunseok smiled widely as he hugged me tightly. "So that's why everyone left?" I asked laughing. He nodded. "I know this isn't the best place to ask you out but I just want it to be memorable to you" he said looking down. "What? Are you kidding me idc I just wanted you to ask me this question!" I smiled hugging him again.
"OUR CUTE COUPLEEEE" everyone came running saying that. They all started teasing us. "Guys guys pls" Eunseok said that blushing. I couldn't help but smile. This is the best thing that has happened to me.

everyone finally became calm and the movie started again. While I was watching the movie I felt a hand intertwined with mine. I looked at eunseok as we both blushed. I held onto his hand even tightly. He kept on rubbing my hand with his thumb. I had butterfliesss. The movie finished and we all got out. "Let's take a picture here! I wanna keep it as a
Memory" eunseok said hoping I'd say yes!
"Ofc!" I said smiling at him. Jimin took a picture of us with my Polaroid camera. One for me and one for eunseok. "Look y/n!!" Eunseok said pointing at his phone which had our Polaroid on the back of his case. How could he be so cute?!?

Everyone made their way home while me,shotaro and eunseok went together since me and shotaro are neighbours and eunseok lives close by. Me and eunseok were holding hands and looking at each other at times but we couldn't hold eye contact.
"That's my door!" Shotaro said as he walked to his front door now winking eunseok since he knew what was about to happen. I looked at them confused as they both giggled.

We we're now standing next to my front door. The door suddenly opened and we both turned around to see my mom- "y/n?" My mom said now looking at eunseok. Eunseok panicked since he wanted to make a great impression. "Hello! My name is Song Eunseok!" He said bowing respectfully. My mom smiled. "Oh aren't you a handsome boy" my mom said. "Come inside I made cookies!" My mom said as I looked at eunseok and he reassured that it was gonna be okay.

We were sitting on the counter stools eating the cookies. "Soo is he your boyfriend y/n?" My said out of nowhere. "No mom!" I said but eunseok said "yes!" At the same time as me. We looked at each other. He held my hand tightly. "Yes mrs Lee I'm her boyfriend. Well today is our first day of dating I hope I made a good impression on you" he said smiling softly. "Ahhh I knew it! You two are so cute together!" My mom said giggling. "You knew?!" I said confused. "Well remember that night eunseok confessed to you outside our door i saw everything" my mom said proudly. So she knew?!? She never told me tho. Time passed by and even my dad had come. He's very protective over me so I hope he likes eunseok. And they got along so well!!

They were watching football together as me and my mom were looking at them. "I knew your dad would love him!" My mom said hugging me from the side. I smiled at her. I didn't know my family would love eunseok as much as me.

Eunseok had left home since it was pretty late I'm just happy my parents know now. "Well y/n.." my dad said. I was waiting for him to continue talking. "Eunseok is my football buddy so he better come here soon so we can watch football again!" He said smiling. "He's my boyfriend don't steal him away from me" I said pouting as a joke. We all started laughing and that's how eunseok turned my life around...

YAYAYA this took me awhile to write! I see ppl read the book but no one votes or even comments😭 so if your reading this pls vote atleast☹️ my exams will be over soon so I'll write the next chapter soon hopefully!!