CH-09

Annoying Girl In Next Door- 09

- Third Person Pov -

As Hanni bid Minji goodbye with a loving kiss, she expressed, "Okay, bye. I love you."

Minji reciprocated, "I love you too, my love!" The sweet exchange of affection prompted simultaneous groans of "Ewwh!" from both Haerin and you.

"Gosh, my eyes!" you groaned, earning a smirk from Haerin who seemed to relish the opportunity to tease.

"You're such a homophobe, Kim!" Haerin playfully needled, and you rolled your eyes in response.

"Shut up!" you retorted, attempting to shrug off the banter. However, Haerin was not one to let go easily.

"Or are you jealous, hmm? Do you secretly like your sister's girlfriend?" Haerin continued with a sly smirk, causing you to sigh in exasperation.

"Look, Kang, I don't want to kick your ass, okay? So shut up. And who said I'm jealous? I am Bbangsaz #1 shipper!" you declared, emphasizing your support for Minji and Hanni, though Haerin seemed unconvinced.

"If you say so, Kim," Haerin replied, rolling her eyes at your protest.

As the scene unfolded, Minji intervened, "Kids, let's go!" joining the group after bidding her lover goodbye. A shared, nonchalant "Hmm" from you and Haerin marked the start of your walk.

"Today's double date was so cool!" Minji cheerfully remarked, breaking the silence and prompting an incredulous "WHAT!?" in unison from both you and Haerin.

"W-what? Did I say something wrong?" Minji asked, confusion evident in her eyes as she looked at both of you.

"Of course! How is that a double date!?" You and Haerin muttered in unison, once again showcasing your ability to synchronize your protests.

"Oh, you guys are in sync! And yes, it was a double date because it's me and Hanni, and Haerin and you!" Minji teased with a smile, enjoying the banter.

"Oh, stop, Kim Minji!" You and Haerin protested again, exchanging glances that communicated shared disbelief.

"Why are you copying me!?" Both of you said once more, realizing the eerie similarity in your reactions.

"Kang Haerin!" "Kim Y/n!" Both of you called each other's names, a duo in synchronized confusion.

"You copycat," you mumbled as Haerin rolled her eyes, the banter between you two reaching its own amusing rhythm.

"Yeah, and you're an ugly piece of crap!" Haerin fired back, and you shot her a look that conveyed a mix of annoyance and amusement.

"You—" as you were about to respond, Minji cut you off, redirecting your attention.

"Enough barking, now let's go. You guys have a project to do!" she said, taking the lead and walking away.

"Kim Minji, wait for us!" You and Haerin called out together once again, sharing a knowing look that hinted at more banter to come.

"Gosh, I will kill you!" And with that, the playful exchanges continued as the trio moved forward, creating a lively backdrop to your journey.

- Your Pov -

The sun dipped below the horizon as the shadows lengthened, casting a warm glow through Haerin's room.

The textbooks scattered across the desk seemed to conspire against understanding, prompting my question.

"Do you know anything about this chapter?" I asked Haerin, annoyance evident in my tone.