The fame path

This is truly the only true way of ego immortality and all other pursuits are just a deviation of this path because you can't prolong the ego without others knowing you. People can achieve the ascension of the ego through a set variable of people they want to know a set amount of information of themselves. This includes killers with an ego, famous artists, and etc. This allows their ego to live on even past their deaths. Most of these cases that always deal with the ego leads to it being limited from my study mainly because everything can "die" or change so dramatically can you even call it that. Problem be it some of these people can't ever be satisfied with this idea because it can't last forever for sure at least not in a desired state. Why I say this you might be wondering, look at multiple people who fought in wars most of them are not known for their feats in the war just the fact that they participated this isn't saying that their not immortal in the sense of ego but it's the fact that this is such a vague part of the ego that people wouldn't consider that them. The fame of someone is eventually going to die out because the old die and so do their talks so eventually this causes decay of fame overtime or simply the reason why their famous might not be relevant no more and so they decay that way too.