chapter 1

Hi, let me tell you something about me. I'm Zack Silver, who would like to be the CEO of a successful company, but everything changes suddenly when I marry this woman. At first, she was a good woman when I met her first. Sometimes, we go out to get some drinks or talk about our days.

*2 years later

Zack: lara, will you marry me and be  my wife for the rest of your life.

Lara: yes yes Zack ( crying a bit)

Then we went to her parents to ask them for permission, they say, of course, with a confused face. I didn't mind at first as I was so happy to get to marry her as she was my first love.
Lara's mom pov: wait, what did he say. He didn't know that lara had a fiance. Oh well, maybe she broke up with  him before she went out with Zack. I hope she did ( she sighed a bit)

Then they spend 5 hours talking to each other about how things went and what they will do in the future

Zack: Well, I have to go now as it's getting a bit late now.

Lara's dad: Yeah, you right, the time went so fast that we didn't know. it was getting late.

Zack: I will visit again if I have time.

Lara's dad: Just make sure you will cause I will miss talking and playing chess with you. Also, I will try to beat you. Haha ( he chuckled a bit).

Zack: Oh, I will come back, and I will see if you train hard enough to beat me, a chess champion, haha.

Mr steve: Let's see.

Zack: I'll be going now, see you then Mr, and Mrs Steve, and of course my soon to become wife.

Lara blushed for bit, and lara parents laughed at how cute their daughter is. Zack had already left their house when Mrs Steve asked lara
Mrs Steve: Where have you met this man. He is so much fun to talk with, unlike this man I marry.

Mr Steve: So I'm not fun to talk with, ha

Mrs Steve pov: shot. I shouldn't have said that.

Mrs Steve: I didn't mean like that, dear.

Mr Steve: Oh yeah

Mrs. steve: Yes ( nervously)

Mr. steve: I was joking, hahaha. You should have seen your face just now.

Mrs steve: Oh, you did ( in an angry voice)

Mr steve: Yes

Oh, lara has already left when to her room before the fight starts. She knows it will not be finished, so she just left.

*

To be continued

I hope you enjoy it. This is my first time uploading in here because I'm a bit insecure if my story is good or not. My friends said it is good, but honestly, I just think they say that because they don't want to hurt my feelings. So I tried uploading it here to see if it is worth it.