chapter 2

*5 days later
After Zack visited the Steve family. He thought what a nice family, but they weren't except Mr. Steve. Zack again visits the Steve family as he promised too.

Zack had already reached Steve's house, and he almost knocked on the door when he heard some shouting.

Zack pov: What the hack, why is there a shouting. Did something happen.

Then Zack heard footsteps towards the door, so he hid a bit. He just wants to be sure nothing dangerous is happening.

But he was shocked to see his cousin with her soon to be wife, lara.

Zack pov: huh, what's happening. is she cheating on me. No, it can't be. She won't do this on me, right...?

That confirmed it when they kissed, and they didn't think Zack is there to witness everything.

He heard the family saying something as their voice is so loud enough to hear outside.

Mrs Steve: Why are you shouting so much, dear? Do you understand that Oliver is richer than Zack.

Mr. Steve: I don't care about whose is the richer. What I care about is the well-being of our daughter.

Mrs. Steve: I care about that, too. But our daughter had loved Oliver since their were kids.

Mr. Steve: Then what about Zack. How will I explain everything to him. He was a really nice guy and I like him more than Oliver.

Mrs. steve: I don't really care about him. He said he is going to be a successful CEO, but when is he going to be.

Mr. steve: that all you care about money and being wealthy. But you shouldn't forget that if something happens to Zack, then you have to come at me.

They still continue to fight and mosty hear shouting. Zack was still there where he heard the last part when Mr. Steve said for him.

He was shocked to see someone care for him now as his parents were the last one who cared for him before they passed away. He shed a tear and left as he didn't want to hear more shouting. He willing to just end the engagement as they haven't got married yet. Zack truly loves lara, even though it hurt.

Zack pov: When you love someone and they love someone else, you better leave them as you are the one to get hurt in the end.

After he reaches his house. He cry cry until he falls asleep. The workers were shocked to see their young master cry as he only cry when their master and mistress, which Zack parents, pass away.

The workers are worried about their young master. They knew if something happened to him, then they had to get back to what they did to him. One of the workers named sami

Sami: You know the rule. If something happens to our young master. We have to take it back. NO SHOULD MISS WITH THE SILVER HOUSE.

To be continued......