chapter 3

Previous
Sami: You know the rule. If something happens to our young master. We have to take it back. NO ONE SHOULD MESS WITH THE SILVER HOUSE.
2 days later
Zack is still sad about it. the workers is getting worried because he hasn't been out of his room. One of the workers tried to get him out of his room, but it didn't work.
Sami: Young master, please come out. You have to eat something to heal you up.
Zack: I DONT CARE SAMI. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW. please, sami.
Sami: young master..... okay...
Then sami leaves him alone. He was shocked to see his young master shout for the first time. One of the workers called Kylie. She was the second one who was close to Zack.
Kylie: Can I try to pursue a young master, sami?
Sami: Sure, it's not gonna harm anyone anyway
Kylie: ok...
Then Kylie walked away to the young master's room. She knocks through the doors to see if he is okay.
Kylie: Young master, Zack, are you okay. Can I come inside, please?
Zack: ....... okay......
Kylie: Okay..... are you okay, young master?
Zack: Yes, I'm okay. At least, I think so...
Kylie: Do you want me to get close to you, young master?
Zack: Could you please. ( in low voice)
Kylie: Sure. (Smile)
Zack: Thanks
Then Kylie gets close to zack to give him some company. Zack was a little happy that she was with him today. Then zack can't help it, but to fall asleep fast. Because of her, she was the one who stayed with him when his parents passed away.
Kylie pov: What happened to you, young master? THE ONE WHO HURT OUR YOUNG MASTER. YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THIS.
To be continued