chapter 5

Previous
Zack opened the door for the kids in the backseat. He then took one to put them in the seat and let them wear a seat belt. Zack went to the driver's seat and started the engine....

After driving for 30 mins
They then reach zack's house. Then, one of the workers opened the gates for zack to come in. They were surprised to see kids with zack as they know that zack is not good with kids.

Sami: who is this kids, young master?

Zack: I found them in the park?

Sami: huhhh, young master... you shouldn't do this

Zack: Why...

Kids' pov: damn is this guy stupid or what.

Sami: You know what, never mind. Just come in...

Zack: Let's go sora and riko.

Zack reached his hand to the kids, and they held his hand, and they walked inside the house. Kids were surprised to see how big it looks inside than on outside.

Zack: Kylie, Sami, please show the kids the guest room for the kids. Go on it, be fine.

Kids were a bit scared to leave his hand, but zack convinced them.
Kylie: Come on, we will not hurt you.
Sora, Riku: Okay.....

They then show them the way to the guest room. While zack is waiting for them in the living room.
After they finished what they were doing. They then went down and saw zack down waiting for them.

Zack: There you are. I've been waiting for you two. Have you finished everything they need
Sami: Yes, we have. That is why we took long two get ready because someone didn't inform us first.

He looked at zack, but he got ignored.

Zack: Look at you. You look pretty now.....
*To be continued