chapter 6

*Previous

Zack: Look at you. You look pretty now.....

*Let's continue

Sora: Really

Zack: Yes, it's true, so are you, Riku?

Riku: Thank you, zack. (,,^・⋏・^,,)

Zack, sami, Kylie pov: so cuteeee
Then they left to the dining room. Sora and riku were surprised at how big the dining room was. The one they saw was a small dining when they were young.

Zack: Can you both explain to me what you are both doing outside.

Sora, Riku: um..... we're trying to escape from orphanage, but we don't know where to go. That where you came.

Zack, Sami, and Kylie were shocked because they were trying to escape from it and if something happened to them. Of course, zack was angry because he was funded in them.

Zack: Wh are you trying to escape from orphanage.

Sora: Because they were trying to hurt. If we didn't follow what they want. We could get hit by something or someone.

Riku was scared to say something because he was mostly hurt, then Sora. Also, Sora tried to cover for Riku, but he couldn't protect him. They were surprised to see them scared by something or someone.

Zack, Sami, Kylie pov: HOW THEY HIT A CHILD.

Zack pov: I guess I have to visit that orphanage soon.

Sami: Leave that a side for now. The kids are hungry and scared, okay? Let's feed first.

Zack, Sora, and Riku tummy rubling for food. They laugh because of it. Then, they were already seated in the chair and waiting for the food to be served.
After waiting, the food had finally been served, so they started eating and talking. Sora and Riku were happy because they hadn't tested food like this since they were in orphanage.
*To be continued