KISS World

"Like I can't believe we get to go to KISS World." Shaggy says as the group is in the van.

"And we are solving a mystery too while there." Alexis says.

"That's like killing two birds with one stone." Velma says as she, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo and Daphne are all dressed up like the members of the KISS band.

"Yeah. Or two birds with one cat." Scooby-Doo says happily.

"Personally I find their sideshow act a little juvenile. But my mother told me to take a more active role in my friends' interests." Velma says.

"Well I'm pretty interested in Starchild. He's so dreamy. Say Alexis how come you didn't wanna dress up? I know Starchild has always been your favorite of the band too." Daphne says as she looks at Alexis.

"I'm excited but I just prefer my usual clothes." Alexis says as she smiles shyly.

"I wish you'd all come to your senses. You don't see me acting ridiculous over my favorite group the Ascot Five do you?" Fred asks annoyedly as he plays some music.

"Fred please." Daphne says as she looks at Fred.

"I'm just saying I they're twice the band KISS is." Fred says.

"But do the Ascot Five have an awesome park?" Shaggy asks.

"Yeah. Awesome park." Scooby-Doo asks as Fred gives an annoyed look.

*Timeskip*

"It is so majorly groovy to be at KISS World on Halloween night." Daphne says as the group gets out of the van and walks toward the gates.

"Listen to those crowds." Shaggy says hearing a crowd.

"I'm so excited. I think I'm gonna freak out." Daphne says excitedly.

"Uh I think you're a bit late there Daph." Alexis says as people flee from the park entrance.

"Like dude don't most people usually run towards awesome rock concerts?" Shaggy asks confusedly.

"Not at an Five concert. Everyone walks in a calm orderly fashion." Fred says as people are shouting about a witch while running.

"Are they shouting witch?" Alexis asks.

"Wait a minute. The Demon, the Starchild, the Catman, the Spaceman. Please tell me they added a witch." Shaggy says fearfully.

"Somehow I doubt that. In fact it's probably the reason we're here." Velma says.

"Not me. I'm here for the funnel cake." Scooby-Doo says happily.

"You guys and food I swear." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"Come on gang. Let's get to work." Fred says as the group walks toward some security people.

"Hello ma'am." Alexis says kindly.

"Sorry. Park's closed." The woman says coldly.

"But we're here to solve a mystery." Shaggy says.

"Sure you are. You always wear makeup when solving crimes?" The woman asks.