Kissteria

"Whoa. Where are we?" Shaggy asks as he and the others climb down from the flying craft in a new world.

"It's like KISS World but weirder. If that's possible." Fred says.

"Seems like more special effects to me." Velma says as Fred walks over to Daphne.

"Are you sure about that Velma?" Alexis asks as she looks around.

"I don't know. It looks pretty real. I'm afraid." Daphne says as Fred puts a hand on her shoulder and she places a hand on his hand.

"Come on Daphne, Alexis. We're still in the theme park. We've seen stranger things. Alexis being one of them." Velma says.

"Hey!" Alexis says annoyedly.

"Come Scooby gang. We must seek the elder." Starchild says as he and the band begin to walk off.

"These guys take the cake of strangeness. Happy feet again Scoob." Shaggy says he switches back to his old shoes before the group follows the band.

"Doesn't smell like it to me." Scooby-Doo says walking by Shaggy.

*Timeskip*

"Where is everyone?" Demon asks looking around as the group arrives at a huge building before people then start gathering at the entrance of the building the last to arrive is some elders.

"That must be her." Shaggy says.

"The elder." Scooby-Doo says.

"She's certainly not the younger." Velma says.

"The guys weren't kidding when they said elders." Alexis says.

"A shadow has fallen across Kissteria and your arrival only confirms the worst. The Crimson Witch has the rock." An elder woman says.

"I'm afraid so. We lost her in the portal." Starchild says.

"Then we have little time to act. Who are they?" The elder asks seeing the group.

"Earth kids." Demon says.

"But cool ones. Especially one of them." Starchild says as he smiles at Alexis causing her to blush shyly.

"Are they worthy?" The elder asks.

"Meh." Demon says.

"Their hearts pure. Their spirits strong." Starchild says.

"And their stomachs empty." Shaggy says.

"Yeah. Empty." Scooby-Doo says.

"Zip it." Demon says.

"You children should prepare yourself. If the Crimson Witch succeeds in releasing the Destroyer he will engulf your world in torrent of darkness and evil." The elder says.

"I'm ready Your Majesty." Fred says with makeup on.

"Whoa." Alexis says as everyone looks at Fred.

"Fred is that makeup?" Daphne asks surprised.

"It's a moon." Fred says walking up to the elder.

"Whoa. Who hit ya buddy?" Catman asks.

"No one." Fred says.

"Looks like a black eye." Spaceman says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"It's not." Fred says.

"Nice shiner." Demon says as he smiles.

"It's a moon." Fred says defensively.

"Please you seem like a nice boy go stand with your friends." The elder says as Fred then walks over to the others.

"Fred are you trying to impress me?" Daphne asks crossing her arms.

"No! It's just that well you've been hanging all over Starface." Fred says.

"Uh have not." Daphne says.

"Have so." Fred says.

"Have not," Daphne says.

"Have so." Fred says.

"Have not." Daphne growls.

"Guys, guys. You've gotta stop this. If we're ever gonna stop this cosmic boon dongle and get back to solving the real mystery we need to act as a team. All of us. Even these weirdo's." Velma says pointing to the band.

"The sarcastic girl speaks the truth. Only together will have the power and skills needed to defeat The Destroyer." The elder says before everyone leaves.