The Destroyer Unleashed

"Starchild do you mind if I ask where you get your super powers from?" Daphne asks as the group is back on the flying craft.

"Yeah. Where do you get them from?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Rock N Roll. It powers everything in Kissteria." Starchild says.

"So cool." Alexis says as Starchild smiles and winks at her causing her to blush and smile shyly.

"I don't know. Maybe I can find friends with normal interests." Velma says playing a couple cords on the bass guitar she is holding.

"Be careful with that bass." Demon says.

"Because it's made from alien technology?" Velma asks as she smiles.

"Because it costs more than your house." Demon says quickly making Velma shut up.

"Excuse me Mr. Demon. Is it Rock N Roll that makes you breathe fire?" Shaggy asks as he and Scooby-Doo go up to Demon.

"No." Demon says.

"Then what does? Hot tamales?" Shaggy asks.

"No." Demon says.

"Hot peppers?" Scooby-Doo asks.

"No." Demon says.

"Chimichanga sauce?" Shaggy asks.

"No!" Demon yells blowing fire over Scooby-Doo and Shaggy's head.

"Yikes. Certainly has a temper don't he?" Alexis asks as she is standing with Starchild.

"You have no idea. But trust me Demon is a good guy. He just has a temper on him and short patience sometimes." Starchild says as he smiles.

"I can tell." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"You might as well tell them Demon. Before we get another grocery list." Catman says as Demon growls.

"The secret to breathing fire is to swallow your fears." Demon says as he smiles.

"Fears?" Scooby-Doo asks.

"Like I didn't know you could eat those." Shaggy says as he looks at Scooby-Doo.

"Swallow them up... Hold them inside. And then force them out as demon fire." Demon says blowing fire.

"Talk you're about your acid reflux." Velma says.

"You know I haven't once seen you put your hood up since you arrived. Or you being grumpy toward me. I take it you're finally warming up to me?" Starchild asks as he looks at Alexis and smiles.

"Well I haven't felt the need to. Far as me warming up to you I'll admit you definitely make it hard to not pay attention to you." Alexis says.

"I knew it. You do like me. I knew you'd come around. But I'm glad you did. You're different and I enjoy being around you. I like you." Starchild says as he smiles at Alexis.

"I like being around you too Starchild." Alexis says as she smiles.

"There it is. The tomb of the Destroyer." Starchild says as the group arrives at their destination.

"And there's the Witch!" Velma says pointing to the Witch as KISS flies over to the Witch before she brings stone human bird statues to life as they begin to go after Alexis and the others causing them to run.

"Okay this has gotta be real. Definitely real. Yikes! Okay you stone heads picked the wrong wolf to mess with." Alexis says as she is running before getting cornered by some stone creatures causing her to shift to wolf form and attack one only to get knocked to the ground by another as it is then blasted by some lightning as Alexis sees Spaceman.

"You alright?" Spaceman asks as he flies down to Alexis.

"Yeah. Thanks for the assist." Alexis says as she gets up.

"Anytime." Spaceman says before he flies off with the other band members as the volcano explodes.

"You're too late. I go now to watch the destruction of your beloved Earth. Farewell fools." The Crimson Witch says as she leaves through a portal.

"Nice job stopping the Witch." Demon says as the group runs over to him and the other KISS members.

"I couldn't beat her on my own." Starchild says as he holds his arm.

"You know the elder said the only way to stop whatever's happening here is with teamwork right?" Velma says.

"Right." Demon says.

"Really?" Velma asks in surprise.

"Yeah. As much as I hate to admit it we need to work together." Demon says.

"Hey Starchild said Rock N Roll powers everything here." Fred says.

"And it was music that created the rock of Kissteria in the first place." Daphne says as she and Alexis smile.

"So if we create massive music." Spaceman says.

"Our kind of music." Demon says as he smiles.

"We'll overload the Destroyer." Starchild says.

"So you guys just need to make too much Rock N Roll." Shaggy says.

"Too much Rock N Roll? Ain't no such thing." Catman says.

"You're KISS. Rock N Roll is your specialty. If anyone can do this it's you." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"Then we'll head back to KISS World while you guys distract the Destroyer." Starchild says.

"How'll we do that?" Daphne asks.

"Yeah. That thing is massive. How are we supposed to distract it?" Alexis says.

"With this." Starchild says pressing some keys making the flying craft arrive at their location and a smaller flying craft arrive beside it before the group walks up to it.

"Wow. Neat." Fred says.

"We like to call it the KISS Kraft." Starchild says putting an arm around Fred.

"Cool." Alexis says as Starchild smiles at her.

"We have a van that we call the Mystery Machine." Fred says as Starchild and the others start to glow before getting on the bigger flying craft.

"That's cool Frank but we're running out of time." Starchild says he flies up to the bigger flying craft.

"It's Fred!" Fred yells as the bigger flying craft goes through the portal.

"Uh guys I think it's time to move!" Alexis says as she sees the Destroyer getting out of his tomb causing everyone to run over to the KISS Kraft.

"Hurry up Fred!" Velma shouts.

"I'm trying!" Fred shouts as he finally gets the KISS Kraft flying before Scooby-Doo falls out of the KISS Kraft.

"Scoob!" Shaggy shouts as the group grabs Scooby-Doo and tries to pull him into the KISS Kraft.

"You really need to lay off the Scooby Snacks." Daphne says as Scooby-Doo gets in the Kraft before the group sees Shaggy is now out of it.

"Like how did I get out here?" Shaggy asks before Alexis helps him into the KISS Kraft.

"Yes. Freedom is mine!" The Destroyer shouts before the group gets moving with him after them.

"Step on it Fred!" Shaggy shouts as the KISS Kraft moves faster with things hitting it before the group ends up getting a rough ride.

"Curse you KISS!" The Destroyer shouts as the group passes out.