How to kick your Inner Critic Butt!

Welcome, Recuit. Oh,  who is this that we have tied up in a chair? Nobody to worry about—just a low, lowly gang member. I caught this one right outside a hotel apartment. The writer was feeling low. 

I'm Ms.Warmth. It's nice to meet you. Care for coffee or tea? Sandwhichs,small cookies,cake? If so, the table over there, or if not,let continue. 

Welcome to 

Step One:Luring 

The inner critic can never resist the smell and taste of doubt,depression, and self-worthlessness. It is your favorite meal; beware of these feelings you feel. It is no doubt the trick of the lowly gang. The more depressed you feel,the more energy they draw from you! 

How to combat: 

Self-care,self-love,you are worthy,you are loved, go do something you enjoy... you beautiful soul! Listen to your favorite music, and even use it to send your critic flying. 

Oh, you say too rough? It's fine; they heal and always come back. We are currently looking to figure out how to make them happy. We haven't figured it out, but we have time. (The evil smiles at the inner critic.) TIC shrinks back in uneasiness. 

You have to go to classes; you earn money to spend on your dorm,style,etc. People of all styles are welcome. Human,mermaid,elf,aliens,futuristic. 

Why do you need classes? Well, that is simple: to make you happy and aware of the nasty tricks of the Lowly Gang. They are constantly on the move, causing chaos. 

Let's get on with your schedule. Then go to your dorm. 

First class:Self-improvement

Second class:Tatics

Third class:Combat

Fun Break/Lunch-

Fourth Class:Inspiration Training/Weapons 

Let me introduce you to your dorm. You look in to see your dorm, big and spacious, with a medium-sized bed,computer, TV,couch, and fairy lights. 

Ms. Warmth smiles. "You will do well here. Go take a shower, visit the spa,relax, or visit the smoothie bar,arcade, movie theater, or catch a play. The opportunity is yours. Welcome, she smiled. "We are happy to have you here," she said, walking away. 

Ally looked in her room to sit down on her new bed. The encounter with the Lowly Gang member had come at a worse time in her life. 

Lucas arrived at his dorm after the greeter told him about his classes. He was already exhausted from a bit of training. He took a shower and then collapsed on his bed. 

(Note:You will follow Ally and Lucas Pov; you will also learn lessons along the way, and you will get to witness Embrace High in their eyes.)

Ally remembered how quiet she was; she didn't think highly of herself and always came off dry. Ally went out to her balcony after closing her front door and locking it. The endless night sky laminated her balcony to see a group of friends talking and chatting. Coldness swept over her as warmth emitted from her hand. She stared at its beautiful flame.

Lucas returned from the shower in his usual clothes. Muscles rippled as he slipped on his shirt. He sat on his bed in thought. The lowly gang attack affected him and another girl who also attended here. He would do his half to find out about her. He had heard werewolves, vampires, witches, and ghosts had gone to this school. He tucked in for the night,slipping under his sheets until his head was visible. Getting up, he noticed his door was closed, and he locked it. He got back in bed to sleep.