A worried party is no party!

Lucas and Stacy had gone shopping with Allie earlier but decided to go check on her after she told them she wasn't feeling well. It was the night of the party,after decorating and preparing food they had gotten lost in time and barely had enough time to get ready. Lucas was wearing a black suit with a white rose just adjacent downward from his neatly tied bow. Stacy wore a black and white dress. Looking dressed to kill,they looked to each other. "Maybe she went to the powder room?" Stacy said.

Lucas looked to her"should we let the defenders know,or go to the one place that forbidden,we don't even know where she is" Lucas practiced his  magic"I haven't done this but this is important..."Lucas eyes glowed. His magic did a white and green trail to his target. It leads into the forbidden forest. As they approached, they heard nothing but silence. Then a holler peirced the air as Ally came running out with mushrooms and the same black shadow who graced it presence at the main entrance.

Serveral defenders arriving on the scene shot light at the creature. It seemed to do little damage as it disappeared. Ally looked to the beast that was chasing her. "Huh?" Ally breathed. Heart pounding from aderline The captain defender came to the front with arms crossed.

He spoke loud and confident "And this is why that forest is restricted acess,it full of dangers we can't comprehend...as you have seen maybe you will take heed,we don't need to find another person injured or worse, I'm sure none of us could take it...a foolish act you did on a time that is surppose to be about renewal and the coming of spring...a well deserved break for us..."The other defenders looked on worried. Ally gasped. "That was scary."Ally bowed.

The captain of the defenders looked to Lucas and  went away to talk to him. The conservation got heated a bit. He got the two girls up. "I'm sorry for this,"Lucas said. Ally gazed up to Lucas judging his reaction. Ally mustered up her courage"Apologies" Ally got up. Stacy and Lucas  said, but it was mostly Stacy. "It was a mistake,let go to our dorm,Lucas."Lucas bowed. "I...will see ya later," the defenders and their captain left. Lucas left, and the night was quiet. Stacy and Ally went to their dorm. "You didn't tell us...why?"Ally thought.

Ally spoke, " I wanted to.. but it came on so suddenly..my contact wanted these items, and they would give me something."Stacy stood "was this Lucinda?" Ally nodded no"no" Stacy  not convinced, let it go."ok,how about we watch a movie?" Ally  felt the cold chill from her friend"I know you were worried,I'm sorry for real,I should have told but I didn't want anyone to get hurt" Stacy knocked her head.

She pointed a finger. "Silly,I don't want you hurt ether!"they each went to bed shaken. One shadow who was watching. Decided to peek in on the defenders and on Lucas.

The defenders were depressed" that was a close call,the girl could have gotten eaten or turned..I don't know she was that foolish" the others agreed until the captain came in" At ease,to add on to your statement,I don't think she the type of girl to cause trouble...someone must have made her or offered her something worth risking her life...the best thing we can do is ask who..and why...we need to kept a tabs on her, or it will be a shame we lose a key defender.. as for now, we will let it go.. I feel if that is for the best,what do you guys think?" The others agreed, but there was one on the verge.

The shadow then checked on Lucas who was oddly silent" Her risky business is gonna get me in trouble, I have already lost two trackers, If I keep losing then I won't be able to join on the team...the nerve of the guy to suggest to stay away from her,I mean my life was less complicated before she got here but...she brought back to the light..do I really risk my chance at a better future just for a girl I hardly know?" He smiled "she made this school life interesting,she unique but on her first day she got into a fight, she don't quit she gonna get the higher defenders involved"Lucas shook but then stood straight.