Darkened Flame Lunch

Ally,Lucas, and Stacy sat down outside under the beautiful red tree. Usually marking the entrance to the school. Wind swept petals swirled in the air.They were looking for a new spot to sit away from the school pest, who kept on annoyingly trying to get them in trouble. To the right of the school was a huge lake that led into a big forest hosting the dormantorys. Across the way was the Uncharted Forest. Students and guests were not allowed in. The small forest right across from the dorms was the Tranquil Forest. The whole school was protected by the magic constant wild eagle watch, and partrolmen and women. Ally group was over by the edge where the tables limit stopped. In the middle of the action, but not to close or far away. They whispered, "Anyone esle notice the teacher sad smile,I couldn't have been the only one who saw it." Lucas gave a quiet nod as Lucy looked around for the troublesome trio. They weren't safe on this campus with them around. Despite the beautiful scerenary,lively automosphere,delicious food,and stellar survival groups and shopping,something was off in the area. Where there was warmth, there was coldness. Allie sensed it, which brought out her instincts. Embrace High was far from the largest center where different varieties of schools came together. From all sorts of life. There was hardly any trouble at the school,something twisted deep down in her stomach. It was too cold to stay out, so Ally and her group went to stay inside her dorm. It was basic decorated, but she still loved it anyway.

Lucas started. "I heard the tale of the two teammates actually went different,I heard the teammate disappeared in bathing quarters...he was never found...the team was not even aware that he went missing...it like they didn't remember the poor guy...some people say he was taken by a unknown entity...some say the boss of the Lowlys...others say a monster...but it a rumor...it happened in a few months into Lucy first year...no one knows if it true...his necklace was left behind"Lucas explained.

Lucy applied her makeup. "For real,some spooky stuff...don't be in the bathing quarters alone...naw I'm kidding,mostly people say he got to many tardies and was expelled...poor guy...yo,we could make up a horror tale about the three trio...a prank could be involved...only if they do anything"Lucy popped her lips.

Ally said, "There was an accident in weapons class today...it gonna be shut down for three days... something I heard was ,something got stolen?"Lucy listened " a pack of blinding grenades,I'm not a hundred percent sure."Ally took a sip of her mocha. It warm chocolate filled her. "Well,it was too cold to go out, and I heard this school has a spa...to bad the Trouble Trio loves hanging out there." Ally grew bored. "What there to do here?" Ally was getting restless. She had heard of a good food court and movie that threater a short distance from here. And the school had a beautiful library and garden with a fountain.
A good cafeteria and warm fireplaces. They had not found anything worth investigating or fun to do. It was a standard school with athletic fields,gym, and club. A high building for a high number of students.

Everything went quiet as something as reddish black sped by then upwards to break the glass. Screams of students and faculty caught the Unity Guard attention. They brandish their weapons in a furtile attempt to spot it. They fired off magic,various items that did little to no impact. "School ... mine "it's voice scuffy. It disappeared as soon as it came but then came back. "Your shaded guardian will not protect you." it disappeared this time for good.

Ally,Lucy, and Lucas looked to each other in panicked expressions that turned determined. Ally spoke, "We need to ask the teacher...I fear we may not be safe."Lucas looked to the busted windows. "Those were my favorite,ugh,the school gonna be cold."Ally group got to work. They looked through every history book the school had. Nothing came to light,but some other presence was watching them. This one slightly kinder and in pain.