t w o

published ~> july 15th

finished ~> august 18 2015

~*~

"someone had a good night." maddie said to kendall.

"yeah, i did." kendall said dreamily staring into space.

maddie smiled at her best friend, she was finally having fun.

"c'mon slow poke we have to go pack our things. we're leaving tomorrow." maddie said dragging kendall's arm back to the cabin.

"okay, we should get back." kendall said to maddie.

the two giggled their ways back to the cabin where they were sleeping.

"maddie?" kendall asked

"yeah k?" maddie asked looking up from her suit case that was over flowing.

"what do you think is going to happened after we leave?" kendall asked while rolling up a t-shirt.

"well, your going back to your house and I'm coming with you. not much more after that." maddie said simply trying to get her friend worried.

"good, can you help me close this?" kendall asked trying to close her suit case.

maddie nodded and walked over to where her best friend was struggling to get her suit case closed.

kendall and maddie finally managed to get the suit case closed and when they did they got a knock on the cabin door.

maddie got up off her bed where she was currently watching vines of nash grier, to answer the door to whoever was there.

"kendall, it's your mom." maddie said confused as she walked back to her laptop.

"what are you doing here?" kendall asked as she picked up her socks which roamed the cabin.

"well," jill started,

"well what?" kendall asked impatiently.

"well I came to get you early." jill said.

kendalls face changed.

"why?!" kendall questioned dropping the socks in her hands

"I'll tell you in the car, lets go honey."

kendall sighed, she waved goodbye to maddie.

"hey, miss v would you mind driving me home to? it's better than taking the bus." maddie said while kendall silently thanked her.

"of course sweetie. grab your things and we'll get going." jill said

maddie motioned kendall to help her with her stuff. the two brunettes began to scramble around the cabin trying to get maddie's things off the floor and into her bag.

after five minutes of scrambling the two finally had all their things and they were headed out the door and to the car.

"wait here, im going to sign you two out." jill said closing the trunk of her black range rover.

maddie and kendall nodded as jill walked to the front desk.

"so, what happened at that party?" maddie asked kendall,

kendall then began to recite her night without forgetting a single detail, something kendall is known for doing (which is great when it comes to group projects).

"wow, seems like you actually had fun for once." maddie said which caused kendall to roll her eyes.

"i have fun." kendall protested.