say gex (short af)

(what the title says. )
(smut >:3)

i am NOT writing the plot whatsoever for this one im just gonna go to the smut already

-------

*no ones pov*

the two males was on the same bed, one tied to the bed frame and the other teasing him.

"aww~ the strongest hunting dog begging for me.. how cute. im so pleased by this~" jouno mocks tecchou, who was a wet mess.
"ahg... mh- j-jouno..~ it hurts..-!" the bottom whines.
"heh. this is just the start, suehiro~ once im done, you will forget what it's like to walk with legs." the top teases.

then, the top decided to go a lot faster.. and the bottom was there, suffering with pleasure.
"ah- AH~! mh-- jou.. s-stop- Ng~ haa..-" the bottom whimpers.
"you're so cute like this.. moan and beg more for me,
..darling~" the top one says in a seductive tone.
"ah..~" the bottom moaned again.
the room was filled with tecchou's soft moans and whimpers.

Jouno jerks off tecchou with his free hand, making the other whimper for more.
"ahh- jouno.. im c-coming..~" the bottom one replied and the top one just nodded.
"im close too, ...darling.~" jouno whispered in tecchous ears.
then it was all a mess. cum all over them both, the room air was filled with heat and whimpers.

"o-one more round..." jouno requests.
"ugh..- fine..~ but i'm sleeping right away after this..." tecchou replies with a shaky voice.
"*chuckles* of course, my dear.." the top one says.
a little silence were there for a moment, but broken by a few whimpers from the bottom one as his waist was pulled, making him ride the other.
the hands of the bottom immediately grabs on the top's shoulder.
"w-warn me..the.. next time... ah..~ you're... g-gonna do that..~" tecchou whines. his voice was a little shaky. "im sorry darling.." the other apologies

the bottom then rides on the other. going in a slow pace which irritated the other.
"oh my g-god tecchou. cant you go faster?" the top one complained.
"i-im.. mh~ trying- to..." the bottom stuttered.
the bottom then tried going on a fast pace, although his moans were quite loud.
but the other did not mind, he was pleased by this.
"AH- AHH~! NG- J-JOUNO..~~!" the bottom whimpers as the other bit his nipple. tears starts to fall out of his eyes.
"shhhh.. don't be too loud darling~ you don't want the others to find out right..?~" jouno whispers.
"a-ahh..~ fuck.. im already so close..~" the bottom whines.
"go even faster, darling~" the top one demands.
the bottom obeyed, and goes even faster. biting his own lip trying to not be so loud.
"ng... im coming.. haaa~" The bottom came, and so did the other.

both of them was panting, mostly the bottom tho. Jouno picked up the half-asleep tecchou and cleaned up their mess and then layed him down, turning off the lights and slept cuddling. <3

------------
(writing smut is rlly not fun for me even tho i like reading them 😔)